The Arbroath Thread

Big Rab is a cert. Same with Campbell. I think.

I'm confident that we'll improve in every position but LB tbh, Lowden was class but he's off to Clyde, he's a Glasgow lad as far as I'm aware so makes sense for him. Been a good player for the club. Campbell will be solid enough for this league and you can guarantee every player that comes in will be playing and knocking their pan in for DC week in week out.

Would be incredibly happy with Stevie Dee returning. Let's hope it's true. When he's fit and in a decent team he's one of the best in this league.

Would be incredibly happy with Stevie Dee returning. Let's hope it's true. When he's fit and in a decent team he's one of the best in this league.

I would agree with this, as I have just typed on the Stirling thread, good luck to the lad but I'm not sure he is the same player that left you.

I would agree with this, as I have just typed on the Stirling thread, good luck to the lad but I'm not sure he is the same player that left you.

Him and Swankie basically had the League 1 title wrapped up, then we had to go and sign Collin Samuel and ruin things.

Steven Doris given the right service will get the goals and he can provide decent assists. Would be a good mentor for hester moving forward. I think Dick will bring in players that want to play for him and the club. There has been a huge lack of commitment on the pitch and Dick had to play with the lads he inherited. Hopefully there will be less loan players but the ones we get will be better quality under Dick. We all just have to wait and see how the team gels it won't be

Hopefully there will be less loan players but the ones we get will be better quality under Dick.

There will be the maximum amount of loans available unless DC has changed his ways. That said the majority he brought in at Forfar were all very good.

There will be the maximum amount of loans available unless DC has changed his ways. That said the majority he brought in at Forfar were all very good.

Johnny Russell, dale hilson , Scott Allan , Nicky low , shaugnessy all brilliant

Possible (ex/current loons) that could sign

Rab

Baxter Dunlop Yano

Kader Young Malin Foxy

Swankie Sanny

That would be some line up!! :)

Thought Baxter had given up on football and changed his job?

Swanks still has 2 years left and Sanny signed on at Montrose again.

Young would be a distinct possibility if he leaves Forfar, does he not stay in or around Aberdeen?

DC let Malin go to Montrose on loan last season, so it might be a bit of a u-turn to take him with him to Arbroath.

Rab and Yano must be almost definites.

Kader might fancy his chances at a higher level (League 1 anyway)

Foxy may have a testimonial year if he's offered a deal.

Dunlop is a distinct possibility but has been so injury prone over the last couple of seasons, you've got to wonder if he'd be worth the gamble.

We obviously need a new goalkeeper and I would imagine Rab has another couple of seasons in him. The rest I am not fussed about, im not sure Dick will go down the road of signing a bunch of players who have just been relegated.