The Arbroath Thread

32 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Iv a few questions tomorrow.

1- why haven't you fixed the tannoy in the far stand?
2- why do we keep throwing away leads?
3- what's your thoughts on Donald Trump?

1.Because it is not a priority.

2. Because the team and management are mentally weak and incapable of killing games off by being brave

3. Tap boi.

I'd assume that Dick has something lined up in terms of bringing in another striker on loan considering the amount of game time Kane has had in the last wee while. We have absolutely no pace whatsoever up top now, and there is a void to fill in that regard.

I was worried that Dick would simply look someone like Kane up and down and punt him at the first opportunity, but it was really good to see him get a contract for this season and be given the opportunities he's been given by Dick. Unfortunately Kane hasn't managed to take his opportunities and it's perfectly understandable that Dick would want to try and upgrade one of the strikers and Kane would always be first out the door as things stand.

Firstly, it is a good thing that Kane will get some good time, I think I am right in saying that Broughty are in the super league? so its sill a pretty decent standard.

His pace should cause problems at that level and hopefully he bangs in a few goals and gets some confidence. Sensible decision and suits all parties.

Kane's a player I would've loved to have done well, but unfortunately I just don't think he's good enough. It's not as if he hasn't had chances, he's played 13 times this season despite missing some games through injury and work commitments.

Harsh. Cant judge a player on subby appearances. I cant remember him having a run of more than about 3 starts. He's not had enough of a chance imo but hopefully he does well at broughty and gets back in the squad.