The Arbroath Thread

Next week gonna be really tough but looking forward to it, gotta tighten up at the back tho or it could be a long day, can't be as offensive down there, would have Kader and Denholm on the wings as they offer a bit more defensively, and would start McCord behind Doris and get Whatley or even Henry in with Yule, 

If it was up to me and I'll be mostly wrong I'd go 

Gomez 

Gold  Little Tob Hammy

Yule     Whatley 

Kader  McCord   Denholm

Doris 

13 hours ago, ecto said:

Was not aware Sukar was at York City

Nor was I but I wish him good luck. He contributed to our league winning season so will always have a place in Lichtie history. Decent enough lower league player and being at York will mean his mum and girlfriend will put in a lot less miles each weekend to watch him. Thanks for your contribution Jas.

Next week gonna be really tough but looking forward to it, gotta tighten up at the back tho or it could be a long day, can't be as offensive down there, would have Kader and Denholm on the wings as they offer a bit more defensively, and would start McCord behind Doris and get Whatley or even Henry in with Yule, 
If it was up to me and I'll be mostly wrong I'd go 
             Gomez 
Gold  Little Tob Hammy
    Yule     Whatley 
Kader  McCord   Denholm
          Doris 

If David Hutton doesn't play I'll be extremely disappointed.

Of course I've only got memories of how bad he was for us but he may have improved since those days. Has he?

If David Hutton doesn't play I'll be extremely disappointed.

Of course I've only got memories of how bad he was for us but he may have improved since those days. Has he?

Wait til you see highlights from today's match, especially East Fifes 3rd goal. That will answer your question.

Wait til you see highlights from today's match, especially East Fifes 3rd goal. That will answer your question.

I'm convinced the only reason he got a move to Dunfermline was because he was pals with Moffat at the time.

He is completely and utterly hopeless at the best of times and you'd be better off having no goalie when he's at his worst.

I'm convinced the only reason he got a move to Dunfermline was because he was pals with Moffat at the time.

He is completely and utterly hopeless at the best of times and you'd be better off having no goalie when he's at his worst.

He was decent until today to be fair. But less said about today the better. Must be shite being a keeper.

Last time we played Dundee in a closed-doors friendly people got turned away at the door because Dundee had trialists playing. Might be the same again.

After the start Dundee have made, it look like they require reinforcements, so they might be using this as a trial game

2-0 defeat tonight. Mainly 1st team. Gomes back in the goal, Yule and Hammy in middle. Gold at RB and Whately at LB. skelly, Pongo, Henry and Omar in the midfield. Gav and Prunts up top. Created a few chances but conceded 2 sloppy goals.