The Arbroath Thread

4 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

We win next week and we are safe in the championship. Something your club can only hope of dreaming of

Someone a bit angry 😡.You boys will be fine,but it's rather funny it should have been today and it never panned out like it should have hey ho

4 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Someone a bit angry 😡.You boys will be fine,but it's rather funny it should have been today and it never panned out like it should have hey ho

Will it still be funny if we secure ours safety next week? 

My first post on here as I follow Arbroath from other end of country (my son lives in Arbroath),not a surprise as all pressure on home team. Rather highlights how critical the cove v Hamilton draw was the other week..those two lost points home or away has likely kept Arbroath up. Also cove playing next Friday gives a massive advantage knowing that result ahead of saturday me thinks and Thistle.

3 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Will it still be funny if we secure ours safety next week? 

Get yourself a pint Mr Angry and lighten up....Am having a cold one in the Central....Cheers!

5 minutes ago, ellichtie said:

Hope the players are embarrassed cause that was pathetic. Big improvement needed next week. 

Yup so they should be they were brutal, as were Cove. 

But no doubt myself and my cronies will head down to Firhill nxt wk, surely we canna be that bad again 🤔

5 minutes ago, Volvic said:

I still think we will be safe, however I think it’s time for the Campbells to go. 

Almost agree with this,

Staying in the league after the season we had can be seen as a success,

However we can't go into another season without a massive change in the team and tactics 

5 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Nowt wrong with the Central! 

Why you saying nowt you’re from Montrose no Leeds 

Posted my tuppence worth in match thread, yesterday was horrendous and shows just how much we need wingers and strikers in the summer (and to fkn play them too!!!!) a massive lack of creativity or nous when we have got to go and break a team down. Bobby sitting on the bench yesterday an absolute disgrace. Looking at that starting line up and there is absolutely zero goals in that team aside from McKenna. 

Heard we’ve signed Craig Slater from Forfar, a wee central midfielder that’s good on the ball but honestly what would be the point when we play the way we do. If we don’t get a big Adarkwa or Nouble or Dowds to hold the ball up for us so we can get up the park we’re utterly fucked. 

Need some guys who can carry the ball up the park for us. That Longstaff done it so well for Cove yesterday. They started with him, Megginson, McIntosh and O’Halloran on the park yesterday. Fancied them to score more than I fancied us. In a must win game at Gayfield. So very disappointing with 2.5k there. 

Big changes needed in summer 

57 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Why you saying nowt you’re from Montrose no Leeds 

Posted my tuppence worth in match thread, yesterday was horrendous and shows just how much we need wingers and strikers in the summer (and to fkn play them too!!!!) a massive lack of creativity or nous when we have got to go and break a team down. Bobby sitting on the bench yesterday an absolute disgrace. Looking at that starting line up and there is absolutely zero goals in that team aside from McKenna. 

Heard we’ve signed Craig Slater from Forfar, a wee central midfielder that’s good on the ball but honestly what would be the point when we play the way we do. If we don’t get a big Adarkwa or Nouble or Dowds to hold the ball up for us so we can get up the park we’re utterly fucked. 

Need some guys who can carry the ball up the park for us. That Longstaff done it so well for Cove yesterday. They started with him, Megginson, McIntosh and O’Halloran on the park yesterday. Fancied them to score more than I fancied us. In a must win game at Gayfield. So very disappointing with 2.5k there. 

Big changes needed in summer 

Aye up 1320!

A knew you would comment can't help yourself can you...😂😂😂