The Arbroath Thread

23 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I would rather everyone stayed up - L1 would be much harder with either Inverness or QP - QP especially have money to chuck at a decent FT team next year.

Would rather take our chances with a Hamilton team staying down after they’ve not managed to come up this season. Imagine that would have affected their budget going into next season and would keep the overall division a bit tighter than what a QP or Inverness potentially would 

ICT have known financial issues.

Rumour is if they are relegated then good chance they will have to go PT in order to keep afloat. Got over 40 players on the books just now.

Would be quite a bit of disruption to that team.

14 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

I agree but he might be working or couldn’t make that date. 

Just out of interest what is his day job? I heard it mentioned on a podcast that he properly earns more in part time than he would in full time. Similar to Roary McAllister 

32 minutes ago, RedLichtie86 said:

ICT have known financial issues.

Rumour is if they are relegated then good chance they will have to go PT in order to keep afloat. Got over 40 players on the books just now.

Would be quite a bit of disruption to that team.

Our chairman has stated we'll be full time next season regardless of what league we're in.

23 minutes ago, Moorie said:

Just out of interest what is his day job? I heard it mentioned on a podcast that he properly earns more in part time than he would in full time. Similar to Roary McAllister 

Works at Rosyth Dockyards. Can’t mind exactly what job. Welding gaffer rings a bell

Train in Edinburgh at I’m guessing the Oriam now too I notice. Now we’ve not really got any local / Dundee boys it makes sense. Will probably help quite a bit for the central belt players. 

2 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

Works at Rosyth Dockyards. Can’t mind exactly what job. Welding gaffer rings a bell

Cheers for that.

15 minutes ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

What did JMc say about Ali Adams like?

I must have missed it.

For the record i thought Ali done decent for us during his game time. 

Nothing waa said about Ali Adams. No one even asked about him last night.