The Arbroath Thread

17 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Would of been nice the club captain to be present in opinion 

I agree but he might be working or couldn’t make that date. 

1 hour ago, lichtiekev said:

😅😅😅

Have Cally not took 10 points off us this season?

Just 7 I think - we have beat them and then very nearly beat them again but ended up drawing 

Anyway it’s a weird comment to make, if we’ve given up like he thinks we have then surely he must’ve thought we’d given up when we played them…. We managed one single shot on goal 

He is a bit of a fud 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Ferguson is a moron, we're in this predicament due to both him and Billy Dodds being terrible managers.

It’s just standard manager mind games to get our players riled up in the hope we might not lose our last 3 games. Fergie would have done it. We’ve been a gift of 3 points for quite some time now. 

12 hours ago, glasgowlichtie23 said:

Anyone seen that duncan ferguson courier article 😂😂😂

It's the worst attempt at reverse psychology ever. 

He says we've jacked it, we try even harder to prove him wrong. 

Cracking player Big Dunc, but never the sharpest tool in the box.

3 minutes ago, timlichtie said:

I doubt any of us want Inverness relegated with us. QP is a much better away day despite Hampden.

I would rather everyone stayed up - L1 would be much harder with either Inverness or QP - QP especially have money to chuck at a decent FT team next year.

Would rather take our chances with a Hamilton team staying down after they’ve not managed to come up this season. Imagine that would have affected their budget going into next season and would keep the overall division a bit tighter than what a QP or Inverness potentially would 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

20 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I would rather everyone stayed up - L1 would be much harder with either Inverness or QP - QP especially have money to chuck at a decent FT team next year.

Would rather take our chances with a Hamilton team staying down after they’ve not managed to come up this season. Imagine that would have affected their budget going into next season and would keep the overall division a bit tighter than what a QP or Inverness potentially would 

Agree apart from the total aversion some of us have for returning to Hamilton after our treatment there 2 seasons ago.