The Arbroath Thread

2 minutes ago, Anotherlichtie said:

6 posts. All asking for transfer gossip. 

Off you pop 

I just said I was new to the page and wanted to know any rumours so there is no malice in that wanting to know who the club are thinking about singing Rather than knowing who won the club awards u keyboard basher

Kinda glad, things are quiet with us, because nothing would get noticed with all the Kelty Caley thing shenanigans

23 minutes ago, Anonymous12afc said:

Especially after we lost Derek, Ricky and Mikey I think fans derseve to know who our replacements are so stop thinking ur mental and help a fellow Lichtie out

We've signed a sleeve sponsor, a bottom of shirt sponsor, an enclosure sponsor, a season ticket sponsor, and a new board member.  Presumably some new player signings will be along soon, but the season hasn't even finished yet.

24 minutes ago, Anonymous12afc said:

Especially after we lost Derek, Ricky and Mikey I think fans derseve to know who our replacements are so stop thinking ur mental and help a fellow Lichtie out

27 minutes ago, Anonymous12afc said:

I just said I was new to the page and wanted to know any rumours so there is no malice in that wanting to know who the club are thinking about singing Rather than knowing who won the club awards u keyboard basher

First off. Your grammar is very poor. Back to Wardykes for you. 

secondly. Why would anyone on here know who the club are signing? Do you think this forum is full of football agents? 

10 minutes ago, Anotherlichtie said:

secondly. Why would anyone on here know who the club are signing? Do you think this forum is full of football agents? 

First off. Its Warddykes.

Secondly. His grammar is more akin to Timmers or Mayf.

5 minutes ago, Anotherlichtie said:

You calling out grammar mistakes, pot calling the kettle black there. The guys just trying to find out if anyone has any info. Relax man...

8 minutes ago, RedLichtie86 said:

First off. Its Warddykes.

Secondly. His grammar is more akin to Timmers or Mayf.

Timmers rules btw    😀

3 hours ago, Anotherlichtie said:

Just checking in after receiving an abusive messsgr from a Hamilton fan.A club and team I despise more than the old firm.

Aw you delicate, sensitive wee soul.....

It's clear that standards have dropped since the High School primary closed.

Being punched, slapped or kicked by Mr Sneddon prepared you for life outside school.

Last I heard, he was in Sunnyside (Hillside) in Montrose. Hope he never got out.

6 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

It's clear that standards have dropped since the High School primary closed.

Being punched, slapped or kicked by Mr Sneddon prepared you for life outside school.

Last I heard, he was in Sunnyside (Hillside) in Montrose. Hope he never got out.

Hope he’s no still there, it’s houses now

13 hours ago, SimonLichtie said:

image.thumb.png.3abf74a496a575476d3a3822a6ff861f.png

Coming soon :)

Got a really good Buy One Get One Free deal on these season highlights ;) 

image.png.5604f29fe3f6bea1df86626355dd1b0e.png

Hopefully have the loose ends tidied up in the next day or two and get them available to all early next week :)

The 2002-2003 highlights are a slightly harder 'sell' to be honest.......

'Now I know you're all disappointed about last season, and the 10 game losing run we had to finish things off. I too was disappointed..... disappointed the season ended when it did, and we weren't able to achieve a new club record. However, I've managed to get my hands on highlights from the 2002-2003 season, and I've uploaded all of them to YouTube so we can all watch the full club record 11 game losing streak! You're welcome!'