The Arbroath Thread

why can't they not? bigger pull than arbroath simple as that

They average about 500. Last 3 year, excluding the year we had Sevco as it's skewed we've had an average of 721, 684 and 803. Extra paying heads every week must count for something? The hospitality only takes like 40 aswell I'm sure

I don't know how they get so much cash to make some of the signings they do

Frustrating losing players to them every season

They average about 500. Last 3 year, excluding the year we had Sevco as it's skewed we've had an average of 721, 684 and 803. Extra paying heads every week must count for something? The hospitality only takes like 40 aswell I'm sure

I don't know how they get so much cash to make some of the signings they do

Frustrating losing players to them every season

Unbelievable meltdown

It's a massive blow losing Kevin, especially to Forfar, but he signed an 18 month deal when he arrived, and was constantly one of our better players when he played and a real fan favourite. Sad he has gone, but that is sadly football. Surely it now has to be "Ricky Little Baby"

It's been no secret that Forfar are the Man City of Angus. They have invested heavily and with the rumours that they pay during the off season have been able to lure and build a strong team. There maybe some who argue they bring in more finances through their pitch etc, but with a small home attendances surely there is some other money being injected in. Mr Campbell was in the courier today saying they already have 20 players signed up (21 now with Kevin) and are still looking for more!

I guess we can dream that the winner of £93 million is a Lichtie! We have 14 players and with Todd saying they are still searching and have lots of names coming in for pre-season we hopefully have some excitement to look forward too.

Only 25 days until this annoying thing called summer is over and we can get back to it. Ironically probably facing up to Murray and McCallum.

Should be noted that kev Nicoll had a very poor run of games towards the end of last season and was responsible for Arbroath conceding a number of schoolboy error goals - perhaps this is the best move for everyone.

I also doubt if Forfar are offering much more in terms of wages - probably more a matter of moving to a different club for a new challenge.

I am surprised the league's best player , Bobby Linn,has not been offered a deal from a full time club such as Dundee,Falkirk, Partick Thistle etc - he deserves an opportunity to play at a higher level ( of course, delighted to have him at Gayfield until he gets offered a full time club ).

It's a massive blow losing Kevin, especially to Forfar, but he signed an 18 month deal when he arrived, and was constantly one of our better players when he played and a real fan favourite. Sad he has gone, but that is sadly football. Surely it now has to be "Ricky Little Baby"

It's been no secret that Forfar are the Man City of Angus. They have invested heavily and with the rumours that they pay during the off season have been able to lure and build a strong team. There maybe some who argue they bring in more finances through their pitch etc, but with a small home attendances surely there is some other money being injected in. Mr Campbell was in the courier today saying they already have 20 players signed up (21 now with Kevin) and are still looking for more!

I guess we can dream that the winner of £93 million is a Lichtie! We have 14 players and with Todd saying they are still searching and have lots of names coming in for pre-season we hopefully have some excitement to look forward too.

Only 25 days until this annoying thing called summer is over and we can get back to it. Ironically probably facing up to Murray and McCallum.

Forfar the Man City of Angus must make Brechin Man Utd approximately. Arbroath/Montrose ???

What's Nicoll like any good? And where does he play

better at centre mid, than centre-half, loves a tackle, no frills, no nonsense, will suit Forfar down to the ground