The Arbroath Thread

Your patter is shit, is that the best you have got Grandad, you sad little man. Now time for Ovaltine and bed, nite nite.

let's go through this, my patter, better than yours, a grandad, yes to five, sad, bit of a hard neck coming from you, little, not that either, Ovaltine, thought that disappeared in the 70s, which is what I would have preferred to have done, alas we can't have everything Edited by ecto

ame="big al" post="10549536" timestamp="1466098500"] aye, but can't see us getting a goalie from Liverpool, and just because it was a success there, does not mean it works out all of the time, so I can only apologise that I do not agree with you

Our teenage youth goalie became first choice last season and was excellent before injury.

I'm sure there are many more examples.

You don't need an experienced goalie, you just need 1 who is good enough.

Our teenage youth goalie became first choice last season and was excellent before injury.

I'm sure there are many more examples.

You don't need an experienced goalie, you just need 1 who is good enough.

am sure there are many examples, i was only stating my own personal preference

let's go through this, my patter, better than yours, a grandad, yes to five, sad, bit of a hard neck coming from you, little, not that either, Ovaltine, thought that disappeared in the 70s, which is what I would have preferred to have done, alas we can't have everything

I think you should be setting a better example to your grand kids, don't you? Your cringeworthy attempts are too laughable for words, your family must be so proud! I take it you were one of the few Arbroath "fans" disgracing us

as you fought Cowdenbeath fans behind the goal at Pleasureland? Pathetic.

I think you should be setting a better example to your grand kids, don't you? Your cringeworthy attempts are too laughable for words, your family must be so proud! I take it you were one of the few Arbroath "fans" disgracing us as you fought Cowdenbeath fans behind the goal at Pleasureland? Pathetic.

nice try, but I missed that Cowdenbeath game, I was working

Some people should not come on Pie and Bovril when drinking, obviously... he will regret it in the morning!

regrets, I've had a few, but then again, to few to mention