The Arbroath Thread

A dreadful f**king manager that should never have got a gig at Arbroath. Often the mistake is getting rid of a manager that's brought you success but can understand it going stale under Campbell. The mistake was giving it to McIntyre.

Shouldn't of been there after end of last season, Shouldn't of been trusted to build a team, 

Absolute mental that anyone give him a hope of being successful,

It was a massive and probably costly mistake keeping on and then allowing to sign boys like callaghan on 2 year deals

We seem to be in a mess on and off the pitch 

Got to the correct decision in the end but even the post about asking the loyal supporters to get behind Gold and Hammy is crap, if they they they have to ask that then they are so far out of touch it's laughable 

5 minutes ago, RedLichtie86 said:

You guys should hire Todd Lumsden. I hear his Powerpoint presentations are a sight to behold 

Can’t be any worse than what we’ve had over the last few years, you’ve got a deal.

You were warned by us dees , but we were told we were just bitter dees , we took 5 years to get over his mess , I really hope you guys are successful in the next appointment, and I wish Jamie Richardson all the best 

2 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Got to the correct decision in the end but even the post about asking the loyal supporters to get behind Gold and Hammy is crap, if they they they have to ask that then they are so far out of touch it's laughable 

That's just media team BS.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

A dreadful f**king manager that should never have got a gig at Arbroath. Often the mistake is getting rid of a manager that's brought you success but can understand it going stale under Campbell. The mistake was giving it to McIntyre.

We never got rid of Campbell. He resigned.

Just now, RedLichtie86 said:

We never got rid of Campbell. He resigned.

Aye, in a huff expecting and wanted to be talked out of it.

Intresting moment on the stream just before MacIntyre's interview - I don't think it was meant to be transmitted 😀

"F*ck, you're no going to believe this, he's coming"

"No way!"

"He's just f*cking appeared there"

"Is that him now?"

"Oh, for f*cks sake"

Just now, lichtgilphead said:

Intresting moment on the stream just before MacIntyre's interview - I don't think it was meant to be transmitted 😀

"F*ck, you're no going to believe this, he's coming"

"No way!"

"He's just f*cking appeared there"

"Is that him now?"

"Oh, for f*cks sake"

You serious hahahaha any chance you can go back and record it

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Aye, in a huff expecting and wanted to be talked out of it.

His baldy head got way too big for its own good. Absolute sectarian w**k.

Edited by FifeSons

Correct decision by the club and probably long overdue.

Like other fans i spoke to today at the game we all agreed on paper we have a decent squad of players and they do not become bad players overnight so it must come down to the Managers instructions and tactics so obviously he has to take the rap.

Out of his signings this season Callaghan was probably the one that raised eyebrows but in all honesty i though he was coming in as a "squad" player and not a mainstay midfielder as he loses the ball countless times and was to blame for their 1st goal today.

And playing Stewart at right back when we have 2 fit right backs on the bench is crazy as Stewart is a great attacking option for us.

Our Goalkeeper and TOB were both superb today but were on the end of a 3-0 drubbing. 

Glad to hear that Hammy/Goldie are taken over the reigns just now and honestly get Bobby Linn on board and at training to lift the spirits and i am sure the fans will get behind those club legends so no need for a quick appointment, give them a chance whilst looking for the correct person and if they start getting results/performances then give them the job.

Support the Lichties.

Edited by AFC360PUNK1320

Just now, glasgowlichtie23 said:

Hahahaha convinced you’re either at the wind up or can’t understand sarcasm or just thick in the head 

Not thick in the head, you’ve been having a go at board member for a while, that’s not sarcasm, however you seen to post good posts going forward so all the best, those you post about have the club at heart.

4 minutes ago, glasgowlichtie23 said:

You serious hahahaha any chance you can go back and record it

Absolutely serious, but that's all there is - I've transcribed it word for word. No idea how to record from the stream, and I wouldn't want to post the audio even if I did.