The Arbroath Thread

Joao is another player we signed on the strength of scoring a goal as a trialist and proceeding to do very little.

He was never there! Went awol after the fofarshire cup final. Hard to pass judgement after only seeing him about 3 times.

Whether he liked the management team or not he shouldn't have thrown the toys out the pram and go awol. He looked promising, I remember him scoring a header against Queens Park. But his attitude clearly sucks. Hope he fails at Albion

30 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Craig Watson released by Hamilton. Any chance Dick?

See if DC can wave his magic wand & tempt Watson to go P/T. Looked a good player when he was here on loan. Calm, composed & liked to bring ball out from the back.

But we mustn't split up Ricky & Hammy.

Edited by Leicesterlichtie

But we mustn't split up Ricky & Hammy.

Why? Could be another good partnership made at CH and Hammy could be brilliant at LB. Last seasons gone. Different challenge this year. Would prefer a more physical player coming in to play at the back and don't think you'll get many more physical left backs at this level than Hammy out there, maybe that will still happen and it'll be TOB at CH who knows.

7 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Why? Could be another good partnership made at CH and Hammy could be brilliant at LB. Last seasons gone. Different challenge this year. Would prefer a more physical player coming in to play at the back and don't think you'll get many more physical left backs at this level than Hammy out there, maybe that will still happen and it'll be TOB at CH who knows.

Me being sarcastic from some other posts mate. I'd be very happy with Hammy at LB, good going forward down the flank.

Me being sarcastic from some other posts mate. I'd be very happy with Hammy at LB, good going forward down the flank.

I see the point in saying that but don't think it's that big a deal. They're both great players at this level, whoever steps in will be in good company with them and Gold playing RB. Maybe be a better defence as a whole.