The Arbroath Thread

Looks like a lot of the wall will stay but the new walls will be roughcasted. So to blend in imagine they’ll do the existing wall too. Gayf be looking smert 

Also taking a step back for a second and thinking about the fact we have virtually secured second is an unreal achievement 

Still got big work to do in the summer. Would like Gaston to stay but I think he will go FT with Rangers 

So if in this division a lot of work to do 

New GK

Right Back

Wingers

Strikers (imagine Dowds will be one) 

Only 11 signed players so it’ll be the biggest turnaround we’ve had for a while I think

On 11/04/2022 at 17:15, 1320Lichtie said:

Good to see the wall at the front coming down.

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Looks like a lot of the wall will stay but the new walls will be roughcasted.

It's been a BIG week for the wall. 

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Looks like a lot of the wall will stay but the new walls will be roughcasted. So to blend in imagine they’ll do the existing wall too. Gayf be looking smert 

Also taking a step back for a second and thinking about the fact we have virtually secured second is an unreal achievement 

Still got big work to do in the summer. Would like Gaston to stay but I think he will go FT with Rangers 

New GK

Right Back

Wingers

Only 11 signed players so it’ll be the biggest turnaround we’ve had for a while I think

Heard Dowds has signed for Partick 

5 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

New GK

Right Back

Wingers

Dowds apparently signed a Pre contract for next season with us in January and those rumours were confirmed by his brother on Twitter and quite recently by the big man himself 🇱🇻⚽🤩 Still nothing official though from the club, It’s no surprise though as he absolutely loved his time here and was such a massive player for us scoring great and vital goals and was certainly becoming a huge fan favorite. He is coming upto the end of season awards with Big Joel 😁 

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

Hmmmmm... well suppose we will see but either way it’s going to be an interesting summer

Not sure I’ll be able to sit and watch the game tomorrow night but I just hope it’s one of either a draw or an Inverness win to set us up for QoTs which will be a very hard game by the way

If it went to 1 or 2 points the numbers going down next Friday night and that game would be pretty special

4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Hmmmmm... well suppose we will see but either way it’s going to be an interesting summer

Not sure I’ll be able to sit and watch the game tomorrow night but I just hope it’s one of either a draw or an Inverness win to set us up for QoTs which will be a very hard game by the way

If it went to 1 or 2 points the numbers going down next Friday night and that game would be pretty special

All we can do is win our last three games, and hope

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

Here @Fidehow you feeling? 

Just now, stan3600 said:

This didn’t age well.

Hi lads. Glad I’m in your thoughts. I’m none to happy at the performance tonight. At least it keeps things interesting eh? Best of luck on the morrow.