The Arbroath Thread

38 minutes ago, ahfpjim said:

Ordered it online. Don't now live in the town. If they print off in the shop what happens next ?

Phone the club shop tomorrow, arrange for it to be collected at main gate before kick off, assuming you are going to friendly.

I also don't live in Arbroath. Last season they had a desk outside the ground with tickets to be collected, think it was at the Kelty cup game I collected mine. I assumed they would do similar this season, I can't go on Wednesday but thought I could collect mine on Saturday.

I also don't live in Arbroath. Last season they had a desk outside the ground with tickets to be collected, think it was at the Kelty cup game I collected mine. I assumed they would do similar this season, I can't go on Wednesday but thought I could collect mine on Saturday.

I had mine mailed to me last season.

Please email office@arbroathfc.co.uk if you don't live in Arbroath and can't get to the Abbeygate Club Shop to pick your season ticket up, and we can arrange to post it out to you.

Joanna no longer works at the Club, so please don't email that address.

3 hours ago, ahfpjim said:

I've ordered mine week past Saturday but don't have it yet. Anybody know how long it normally takes to arrive.

1 hour ago, lichtgilphead said:

There was a post on the club website or twitter a few weeks ago. The gist of it was to contact joanna@arbroathfc.co.uk to arrange delivery if you couldn't collect in person. I had mine posted to me.

59 minutes ago, Gayfield said:

Please email office@arbroathfc.co.uk if you don't live in Arbroath and can't get to the Abbeygate Club Shop to pick your season ticket up, and we can arrange to post it out to you.

Thank you - I've emailed that address with my details.

I see that season tickets are valid for tomorrow’s friendly and can be used for AFC TV. I’ve bought my ticket but don’t have it yet and have no details apart from the confirmation email.

Anyone or “Gayfield” know how I would go about watching it tomorrow as I can’t make the game?

We will be releasing details later today!

13 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

I see that season tickets are valid for tomorrow’s friendly and can be used for AFC TV. I’ve bought my ticket but don’t have it yet and have no details apart from the confirmation email.

Anyone or “Gayfield” know how I would go about watching it tomorrow as I can’t make the game?

Season Ticket Collection

Supporters who have purchased season tickets but not yet collected them, will have the chance to pick them up tomorrow evening outside of Gayfield.

There shall be a table set up outside the home turnstile with supporters able to collect their season tickets, and then use them to enter the ground for the friendly.

Season Tickets.jpg

Should feel like a much more competitive and ‘real’ game than the Cowden one anyway. 

Going on a year since Inverness at home (last home defeat in league) and we have only lost to Hibs in the Scottish Cup at Gayfield since. 2 home defeats in the past year which is remarkable. Great chance to try and win the group 

5 minutes ago, Monkfish85 said:

Win and good chance of being seeded. Could we afford to get beat and still qualify ? 

Potentially*. Would have to rely on other results though 

* have done absolutely zero research and basing this off quickly glancing at groups about an hour into tonight’s games 

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Potentially*. Would have to rely on other results though 

* have done absolutely zero research and basing this off quickly glancing at groups about an hour into tonight’s games 

9 usually gets your through but 1 less team going through as best second place could change that.
That home record can’t be ignored mind you and not often this team have let us down in the past few years 

2 minutes ago, Monkfish85 said:

9 usually gets your through but 1 less team going through as best second place could change that.
That home record can’t be ignored mind you and not often this team have let us down in the past few years 

Think there was only 3 teams last season too?

Rangers 

Celtic

St Johnstone

Aberdeen

Hibs

All were in Europe I am sure

On 18/07/2022 at 21:52, Gayfield said:

Why do we have to e-mail if we don't live in the town , you have that information on the order form anyway.

How do we watch the match tonight if we don't have our season ticket ?

I , like Tattie , can't make it tonight but want to watch it. Have emailed to ask for it to be posted but e-mail unanswered. 

Breakdown in communication here as order form states we will be told how to get season ticket on confirmation form. That information is missing.

12 hours ago, Monkfish85 said:

Win and good chance of being seeded. Could we afford to get beat and still qualify ? 

Yes, if we lose on pens we still top the group.

9 points may well do it however 

5 hours ago, ahfpjim said:

Why do we have to e-mail if we don't live in the town , you have that information on the order form anyway.

How do we watch the match tonight if we don't have our season ticket ?

I , like Tattie , can't make it tonight but want to watch it. Have emailed to ask for it to be posted but e-mail unanswered. 

Breakdown in communication here as order form states we will be told how to get season ticket on confirmation form. That information is missing.

I am sure you will all be happy to read my season ticket arrived in the post today.