All things Dundee FC

I think Baird would have been excellent for us in the Championship.

That is his level though. Hopeless in the big league.

I find it amusing how the press rave about how good the championship is to try and make Rangers fans feel better. Falkirk have Mark Kerr and John Baird in their strongest XI FFS and they are fighting for the title...

Don't forget David McCracken

Imagine this may have already been posted? But Thomson asked to leave you lot as he felt he couldnt cope with Premiership football anymore. Bit surprising that, to me anyway.

What's going wrong?

Combination of things. The loss of Cummins seems the biggest factor, as its forced MacLean into a deeper role which has seen his goals dry up.

Was o'dea and konrad good or were Partick just shite? I know o'dea got taken off at 1-4

Both strolled it yesterday but O'Dea was really good, looks like a great addition. I know it's only one game but it should address a few issues defensively.

Looking at our squad yesterday, we have a top six starting eleven but we have f**k all depth. Apart from Loy we have no one who can change the game for us. We had 4 youth players and a Bulgarian nut job. With Thomsons, Calder, Healy wages freed up, surely Hartley has something else up his sleeve? Well I assume we were paying the loan players wages. I'd be pissed off if it's just the spanish boy we bring in.

Both strolled it yesterday but O'Dea was really good, looks like a great addition. I know it's only one game but it should address a few issues defensively.

Looking at our squad yesterday, we have a top six starting eleven but we have f**k all depth. Apart from Loy we have no one who can change the game for us. We had 4 youth players and a Bulgarian nut job. With Thomsons, Calder, Healy wages freed up, surely Hartley has something else up his sleeve? Well I assume we were paying the loan players wages. I'd be pissed off if it's just the spanish boy we bring in.

Fully expect us to go for a DCM now that KT is gone and Hartley can acknowledge is publicly.

Wouldn't mind a target man, but Harkins behind Hemmings is working right now so isn't vital IMO.