All things Dundee FC

I think Hartley has put emotions to one side and taken into consideration that he's nowhere near fit (for long) enough to be our captain and on our wage bill.

Will miss him, but correct decision.

It's the correct decision if he's replaced with a decent(ish) defensive mid. If not then we'll really struggle for the rest of the season, and that's putting it lightly

Agree with the general sentiment that he's not fit enough to be an effective and reliable part of the squad. If we were able to pick and choose the games which he plays and he played 25 a season, we'd go for it, but it's just a case of "when he isn't fucked" which is worthless when he's needed in the big games.

Lacking 2 DCMs now though.

Thommo went into dens on Monday/Tuesday and asked to leave I have no idea if it was because he wanted a new deal or not but that's what happened

If that's the case then I think he's done us a big favour.

Almost permanently injured to the point that were happy when he manages a cameo for 15 mins.

Frees up his 8k a week to get someone in.

Thanks KT, all the best.

If that's the case then I think he's done us a big favour.

Almost permanently injured to the point that were happy when he manages a cameo for 15 mins.

Frees up his 8k a week to get someone in.

Thanks KT, all the best.

8k basic, 2k extra if he played or trained at all that week.

I'm likely to be in the boardroom at Thistle so will get pished enough to have the balls to ask Nelms outright.

Leave it with me lads.

Were you not in the boardroom last week? Are you giving Hartley the D££fiant warchest?

Boy's a baller

Seen his goal against St Johnstone at Gayfield, better but the same type.

Always a bit sceptical about development players. Seem to hit the jackpot with Hamilton every time but other clubs can be a hit or miss. Carreiro was decent though so hopefully this is another good young guy from Dens that can push on and help himself and us.

Were you not in the boardroom last week? Are you giving Hartley the D££fiant warchest?

Was meant to be the Falkirk game but obv not got to that one yet due to our groundsman watering the pitch/cheap option drainage/lack of worms depending on which team you support/forum you read.

I should add I am a hanger on, not a mover and shaker.

I'm likely to be in the boardroom at Thistle so will get pished enough to have the balls to ask Nelms outright.

Leave it with me lads.

I shall be frequenting the Aitken suite before the game for a few light refreshments if you care to join me for a Pimms.