All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Our need is greater now.. his agent will know that. ?? Just a guess

Or he's been rejected at a couple of trials and is getting desperate towards the start of the season :P

3 minutes ago, Aberdeen21 said:

He was asking for 3k originally according to reports.

I have literally never seen this written anywhere, link? Needless to say we wouldn't be willing to pay him anything near that amount

6 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Turns out i was right all along with regards to goings on at Dens. If any other Dees need a genuine ITK, just give me a shout :)

Other two signings, please?

Edited by harry94

24 minutes ago, Mackiemyday said:

To replace the "impossible to replace" Greg Stewart :shutup

Not necessarily. They could be signing him to add depth to the squad and may be looking at someone else when Stewart leaves?

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Not necessarily. They could be signing him to add depth to the squad and may be looking at someone else when Stewart leaves?

Not really sure. Think we've got plenty of attacking options and the defence is the focus now. The midfield is a bit stronger with O'Hara and Vincent in (we only really had McGowan and Ross who were playing in the midfield pairing) and we've got different sorts of players with Williams and Duffy both capable of playing out wide.

Time will tell but don't think we've done too badly. Always going to be priced out of players who could be expected to give the same contribution as Stewart and Hemmings so you just have to diversify and hope that in time, others will develop and be as good. 

PH has waited 6 month for this one offered  him a pre contract in Jan he said no due to faz agent saying he would get him a big move didn't happen 

PH sat tight waiting agents ye who would deal with them 

Good luck to faz not sure he will make it in the top div only time will tell

8 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

I will get on it.

Ps Scott Allan has signed for Rotherham on loan. Heard a few dees hoping to get him

A lot more are happy to hear he's gone to Rotherham.

It seems to have gone a bit tits up in the space of a few days for all the roasters laughing at Hemmings going; score 7 goals in his absence then sign a hot prospect that the lot of them would have wanted in their teams...

images (7).jpg

14 minutes ago, Wasps1 said:

PH has waited 6 month for this one offered  him a pre contract in Jan he said no due to faz agent saying he would get him a big move didn't happen 

PH sat tight waiting agents ye who would deal with them 

Good luck to faz not sure he will make it in the top div only time will tell

The only ITK poster I trust on this site, right here. I've missed your insight. 

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Yup happy to ask whatever questions if I get the chance to certainly. Never been to one before

Gman, can you ask him to ask Gerry McCabe to ask his brother if my jaiket is still behind the bar in Carrigans in Hamilton please. Ta.