All things Dundee FC

Assume the owners will lease the stadium back to the Club. I guess the feeling is that it will be more cost-effective for DFC in the long run and will also make the Keyes Capital a wee earner from the rental.

55 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Holy shit.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/exclusive-dundee-leave-dens-1-2m-land-deal/

If this doesn't prove that the owners are the real deal, I don't know what will. 

We're f**king massive and minted. :thumsup2

Hopefully it'll have terracing and won't be an identikit legoland stadium like Shrewsbury.:unsure:

11 minutes ago, punk_dfc said:

Assume the owners will lease the stadium back to the Club. I guess the feeling is that it will be more cost-effective for DFC in the long run and will also make the Keyes Capital a wee earner from the rental.

Not sure how it'd be more cost-effective. Got to be around £20m for a new stadium.

That'd equate to around £1.4m rental a year if they are doing it to be a wee earner.

Nope, other way about. We need a right back and we can use Kerr as back up for left/right back. Kerr was better on Saturday and put in a fine ball for Loys goal but he's struggled against two other part time teams so far. Early doors still and it was only two games but currently he's a step down from McGinn.

Have to agree to disagree, I think Cammy is more than up to the task and was very good against Dumbarton and Forfar (only games I've seen him this season) he has always been excellent against Premiership teams when he had the chance last season.

#hesoneofourown

We only have one player who can play LB who struggled last season. Two at RB but one is probably not ready while the other is now a CM.
Someone who could play both full back positions would be ideal.

29 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Not sure how it'd be more cost-effective. Got to be around £20m for a new stadium.

That'd equate to around £1.4m rental a year if they are doing it to be a wee earner.

No one cares about your speculative shite maths. Get back down to the lower leagues please.

Off you pop.

Right, it's taken me a good hour to catch up on the mewlings on here, good to see the DABs have found their voices again and I'm genuinely delighted for RandomGuy who is acting like a boy who's just got his hole for the first time.

Obviously I'm ITK as f**k and can knowingly laugh at some of the posts on here. Not one person has the true fee and no-one will get it.

Watching from afar results haven't been good enough and I still think we need a RB, CH and obviously a new striker.

Greg Stewart's position hasn't changed - he is ambitious and won't be extending but if a good offer comes in we can accept or decline - no clause.

We are anything but skint. There is a lot going on behind the scenes, none of which is for public consumption but none of which a potless club could be doing.

Gary Harkins situation is nothing to do with his wages/contract incidentally.

Anyway, as you were.

ITK as f**k, indeed.

Have to agree to disagree, I think Cammy is more than up to the task and was very good against Dumbarton and Forfar (only games I've seen him this season) he has always been excellent against Premiership teams when he had the chance last season.

#hesoneofourown

He was really poor against East Fife, positionally and physically that game. I thought he had a poor first half against Dumbarton as well although the majority of the team that day did so maybe I'm being a bit harsh there. I wasn't at Peterhead so can't comment on his performance there but was really good against Forfar.

I want him to do well but I just don't think he's ready yet, he needs someone more experienced to show him the ropes IMO. Definitely needs to bulk up anyway.