All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Surely we could build an eco-friendly stadium like Dartford FC's (pictured below), where we could live at one with nature and share the area with God's creatures. Maybe have floodlights that resemble trees for the squirrels to play on.

images (34).jpg

I've been to that stadium. Pretty cool but kinda weird!

Word on the pavey is that there are no plans whatsoever for a new stadium at Camperdown either.
Jeezy peeps.

No one at the club ever said it was for a new ground. All hear-say.
It's possible the training facilities could be built there however.

Something interesting??.. let's see.

Dundees original football club that was the first to achieve EVERYTHING before yinited and that blazed the trail for our "rival" to follow.

Oh and we RELEGATED YOU .

Interesting enough for you ?

It is funny how easily you get wound up

It is funny how easily you get wound up

fanny baws.dundee r a nothing club.going on about relegating us and winning stuff 100 years ago is pretty poor.have a look at urself the state off your stadium ur current league position ur poor turn out every home game ???.I could go on and on.bottom line is dundee utd will always b a bigger club no matter what division.go have a wash ur probably stinking and less off ur shite..ps dundee and hampden don't go

2 minutes ago, arab1975 said:

fanny baws.dundee r a nothing club.going on about relegating us and winning stuff 100 years ago is pretty poor.have a look at urself the state off your stadium ur current league position ur poor turn out every home game ???.I could go on and on.bottom line is dundee utd will always b a bigger club no matter what division.go have a wash ur probably stinking and less off ur shite..ps dundee and hampden don't go

FB_IMG_1451565424316.jpg

2 hours ago, arab1975 said:

Right, c'mon, own up - who is this?

4 hours ago, Derry boy said:

Starting to feel sorry for the kid, poor soul. Been in here for weeks and still hasnt got a bite lol.

Maybe if he knew where to have full stops and capitals in his post id maybe understand a little of what he is saying.

oh p.s enjoy Morton and Queens away.

These 'attention seekers' show up now and again, best not to get involved.IMO.

You are clearly blind as well as stupid

23 hours ago, arab1975 said:

Could? Its like one of those moments you dread in a bar when the local pub bore decides that you are the lucky candidate for the dullest, most tedious conversation you have ever had.

Could? Its like one of those moments you dread in a bar when the local pub bore decides that you are the lucky candidate for the dullest, most tedious conversation you have ever had.

[/quote.Is that meant to be funny ????.Some patter on this I give use honest answers and all i have back is dribble and somebody asking my age.All say it 1 more time Dundee utd will always be a bigger club and dens park is a shambles and you have no fans.

2 minutes ago, arab1975 said:
2 hours ago, rainbowrising said:

[/quote.Is that meant to be funny ????.Some patter on this I give use honest answers and all i have back is dribble and somebody asking my age.All say it 1 more time Dundee utd will always be a bigger club and dens park is a shambles and you have no fans.

Image result for dog shits