All things Dundee FC

Im quite excited about the boy Deacon.

It looks as if he likes to take on players, has a decent cross on him and draws in opposition players to foul him.

Unlike Hateley, who cant take on anyone or cross a ball and draws in the home support to abuse him.

Keep em comin' Neil.

Go on - why do you think he signed for us?

I've no idea, I was just curious. I reckon he's been told he'll be a regular with you, while Championship sides would have him in the reserves. And with the recent trend of English sides to pluck the best players up here and actually play them, he's decided, in the long term, he'd be better starring up here and trying to get a move, then sitting in their stands.

It's a mindset I feel more Scottish clubs should be exposing.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've no idea, I was just curious. I reckon he's been told he'll be a regular with you, while Championship sides would have him in the reserves. And with the recent trend of English sides to pluck the best players up here and actually play them, he's decided, in the long term, he'd be better starring up here and trying to get a move, then sitting in their stands.

It's a mindset I feel more Scottish clubs should be exposing.

Shut up you fucking boring c**t.

Shut up you fucking boring c**t.

Nice to see you're back, is because you're no longer a complete shitehawk, or is it because Dundee actually starting winning games again?

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nice to see you're back, is because you're no longer a complete shitehawk, or is it because Dundee actually starting winning games again?

Dundee got pumped the last two games of the season, from the bottom two, you fucking wee tedious p***k.

I'm not gonna get my hopes up with Deacon. We never really have much success with wingers so much so that I'm struggling to think of a decent one since Artero.

I'm excited by his signing but we always have at least one dud per season and it's not gonna be Scott Allan. [emoji170]

Whether Deacon rips the league up or proves to be hopeless, I'm glad we do take the odd punt like this!

Realistically what do we need?

A class CH. Josh Meekings would be an excellent piece of business. Offload Tam Scobbie, Gomis and Julen (if we can). And give Gadz a new deal.

A back up keeper (Potentially a first choice as I'd rather cash in on Bain than see him stay and leave for free but that's just personal opinion).

Another winger - We can assume Williams is staying so having a 3rd winger would mean plenty of competition for both sides.

A goalscorer. Haber could step up to the mark if we are providing quality cross balls in but I reckon we need another striker, one that's a bit stronger than the likes of El Bahk and can feed off Haber.

A goalscorer. Haber could step up to the mark if we are providing quality cross balls in but I reckon we need another striker, one that's a bit stronger than the likes of El Bahk and can feed off Haber.

Needs time on loan to develop.

Has allegedly just bought a house in St Andrews.

He looks like a house end these days.

A good day though.

No Spittal, Scobbie, no no mark from Dross County. Excellent.

(Hoping this doesn't bite me on the arse)

G Shinnie to Sunderland and Tommy Wright to Aberdeen - glorious.

A class CH. Josh Meekings would be an excellent piece of business. Offload Tam Scobbie, Gomis and Julen (if we can). And give Gadz a new deal.

A back up keeper (Potentially a first choice as I'd rather cash in on Bain than see him stay and leave for free but that's just personal opinion).

Another winger - We can assume Williams is staying so having a 3rd winger would mean plenty of competition for both sides.

Haber needs competition. I thought he dropped right off it after a promising start.

FEB is going to be magnificent.