All things Dundee FC

Think the top looks ok tbh.

f**k me, folk talking about McCann being punted, we’re fucking miles better than last season. McGowan has been our best midfielder since he came to the club and barring Kamara he still is. If fully fit he’s a must start. I’d go back to a back 4 with Cammy at RB. Hendry with either Meekings or young Kerr. Play Curran ahead of Kerr. With Gowser, Kamara and Spence. Haber and AJ up front with FEB to come on as the opposition defence start to tire. FEB can score goals, scored 2 against us IIRC, we need to be even more patient. O’Dea and Moussa can join up with Williams and co, wherever they are.

Thank you

Think the top looks ok tbh.

f**k me, folk talking about McCann being punted, we’re fucking miles better than last season. McGowan has been our best midfielder since he came to the club and barring Kamara he still is. If fully fit he’s a must start. I’d go back to a back 4 with Cammy at RB. Hendry with either Meekings or young Kerr. Play Curran ahead of Kerr. With Gowser, Kamara and Spence. Haber and AJ up front with FEB to come on as the opposition defence start to tire. FEB can score goals, scored 2 against us IIRC, we need to be even more patient. O’Dea and Moussa can join up with Williams and co, wherever they are.

Thank you

We may be more pleasing on the eye but it's a results business and because of that we're not better than last year.

11 games with no clean sheet and the weakest front line I've seen in years. Really hope McCann finds a solution soon as we have a squad big enough to turn it around. Think deacon just needs a goal or 2 to give him confidence and an praying Allan get back soon and shows what he's capable of!

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

We won the #NoisyNeighbour challenge and at our peak, at our loudest, at the top of our voices, we reached just over the sound of a dishwasher at 86 decibels. :lol:

This could become a Hot Point of debate....

I thank you.

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

11 players brought in yet we are bottom.
Not 1 clean sheet.
I've no idea what is best but changing our team every week hasn't helped.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not using the Hartley stat to defend Hartley. He was atrocious last season. It's just to point out how badly McCann is currently doing.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Not 1 clean sheet.

Yep, he's pulling names out of a tombola every week.

McCann got it spectacularly wrong with the second half reshuffle. 

I'm starting to wobble in my support for him. But I don't see how anyone else could do better with the players we have. We just can't score goals.

Oh, and while it's not the worst mistake he made today, making an unforced substitution while defending a set piece is a no-no. That's football management 101 FFS. 

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Not 1 clean sheet.

You are 100% correct with the last sentence GMan.  Why bring in Wolters?  Has little pace and slows up the game far too much.