All things Dundee FC

Good result in Perth for us tonight but a complete lack of condemnation by the Sainties of an extremely homophobic comment directed at me by HappyAccie on the match thread. Thankfully despite being raging hypocrites the Sainties are a bunch of grasses and apparently HA has been banned.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Good result in Perth for us tonight but a complete lack of condemnation by the Sainties of an extremely homophobic comment directed at me by HappyAccie on the match thread. Thankfully despite being raging hypocrites the Sainties are a bunch of grasses and apparently HA has been banned.

f**k up ya dick.

f**k up ya dick.

I’m just trawling through the urban dictionary to see is there’s anything I can find that will allow me to contrive that that comment is homophobic.

Actually I am not Tam, and you’re one of the good guys.

27 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

apparently HA has been banned.

His post is still appearing in other people's quotes...

Edit - actually just seems to be Tynieness that's still showing it, I guess to make the point. Totally deserved it, if he is tho - NDD deserved his so Happy***s hypocrisy after jumping all over the first offence makes it even more stupid that he'd do the same

Edited by locheedee

That geriatric *** "Hamilton Fan" is the biggest grass of all. Got me a warn for calling morrisey gay.

That's like saying the earth isn't flat...

16 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

That geriatric *** "Hamilton Fan" is the biggest grass of all. Got me a warn for calling morrisey gay.

That's like saying the earth isn't flat...

I know the earth isn't flat because our cats would have knocked everything off the edge by now. 

The little c***s. 

Just now, Louis Litt said:

I honestly don't think it's that big a deal, I can't remember the last time he made any sort of tactical decision during a game which turned a game in our favour. I'd go so far to say it could be a benefit.

Moussa off and AJ on against Partick?