All things Dundee FC

On 05/05/2018 at 02:58, Girth said:

This Sir is fucking outstanding. emoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.png

Take a bow.

Thank you.

Thank you. 

Limited edition copies available including a bonus track featuring Elliot Parish - I Got 5 On It.

I posted this on the Dundee v Hamilton thread but in case you missed it 1320Lichtie:

“Genuine question.  Is it ideal preparation to attend an evening fixture, sit in a cold stand for 90 minutes + and presumably get home about 10:30pm when you have a 12:30pm kick off the next day?

I really couldn’t see an Olympian going out the night before their event took place at 12:30 the next day.  I suppose it all comes down to how professional you want to be”.

Not a big deal imo

It's not like he was out getting pished until 4am or something

I posted this on the Dundee v Hamilton thread but in case you missed it 1320Lichtie:

“Genuine question.  Is it ideal preparation to attend an evening fixture, sit in a cold stand for 90 minutes + and presumably get home about 10:30pm when you have a 12:30pm kick off the next day?

I really couldn’t see an Olympian going out the night before their event took place at 12:30 the next day.  I suppose it all comes down to how professional you want to be”.

Jesus Christ

I was there last night, it wasn’t cold and I managed to get up at 7am this morning after a superb sleep. Unbelievable I know

Anyway well done to you guys for staying up [emoji1360]

10 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Well done on securing top flight status Dees. A win on Tuesday then the players can set off for a pleasant early summer break. Thank you.

If we are safe come Saturday and a win for Thistle will ensure Accies are relegated or in the play offs I would happily let the Harry Wraggs leave Dens with the 3 points. Love a day out at Firhill and respect any 'by the ways'  that don't support the Ugly sisters

Well done on securing top flight status Dees. A win on Tuesday then the players can set off for a pleasant early summer break. Thank you.

results on Tuesday in your favour would mean next Saturday is do or die for Thistle. Less important for us (cant see you making up a 9 goal difference with 2 to go to catch us). No problems with Thistle staying up or seeing Accies with a chance of relegation.

I don't think this 9 goal advantage is as comfortable as some people think. I've seen some people online think that there has to be some high scoring results for it to be overturned. Not so. 

Unless my maths is fucked then, if we lose by 2 and Partick win by 2 on Tuesday that would leave them needing a 6 goal swing. If they then beat us by 3 in the last game that's them above us. 

Highly unlikely but football is mental and until we're mathematically safe I'm counting f**k all chickens. 

17 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I don't think this 9 goal advantage is as comfortable as some people think. I've seen some people online think that there has to be some high scoring results for it to be overturned. Not so. 

Unless my maths is fucked then, if we lose by 2 and Partick win by 2 on Tuesday that would leave them needing a 6 goal swing. If they then beat us by 3 in the last game that's them above us. 

Highly unlikely but football is mental and until we're mathematically safe I'm counting f**k all chickens. 

850DEB63-EBCC-417A-9D5D-DE7823B11D5C.gif.51d639a2c56099880f6115418dd4fca0.gif

Is it just me or does anyone else think Dundee have been a bit lucky this season? Fair few things have went for you, suppose you need a bit of luck though. Glad you've scraped safety again, the league would be duller without you boys, can't underestimate the value of comedy lads.

Is it just me or does anyone else think Dundee have been a bit lucky this season? Fair few things have went for you, suppose you need a bit of luck though. Glad you've scraped safety again, the league would be duller without you boys, can't underestimate the value of comedy lads.

It’s just you Tam. Personally I thought Sainties were lucky to scrape a win yesterday.

16 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

You really are a boring c**t

11 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Stranger things have happened. Ross County gave us 4 at Dens ffs. 

Ross County. 

There's been shree goals in each game between us this season. You've had six of them though...

Hopefully save our goals for Tuesday then a last day Simon Murray o.g. will do us fine...

13 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Yes. Was apparently in the squad for today but won’t play again this season.

Spoke to him earlier in the week and he told me he was still injured. Didn't say till the end of the season, but with there being only a week left that makes sense. 

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:
1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Let's dance baby