All things Dundee FC

A bit sad but not surprised that Holt is definitely away. I always thought there was a player in there and he isn't as bad as the 'boo boys' make out. That being said I am and always have been very nervy when he's one on one. Cheers Kevin, I wish you well. A few important goals over the piece too.

Bain; an adequate if underwhelming keeper with some good qualities (reflex / shot stopping) and many limitations ( kicking, positioning, penalties, communication, command of area). He's away, he wanted away, he's a walloper. Fine, we'll draw a line under that.

Today; I feel quite frustrated as I feel we played reasonably well without showing much intensity. The game changed completely when Gowser went off, it shows how vital he is to the team. As someone mentioned earlier he is basically the drive for the entire team. Ferrie looked OK, hard to judge on one game. Jeffries was decent enough, not to bothered about a few wayward passes during his 1st 90mins. Thought Scott's movement was excellent and I'm keen to see him get more game time next season. Kerr and Kusunga had good games. Spence ok but seems very Kevin Mcbride to me, squad player but not good enough to challenge for a regular start. Wighton good again, very classy player, next season will be a big one for him as long as he stays fit.

Randy. Randy, Randy, Randy. He looks like a competition winner. He's fucking stinking and shouldn't be anywhere near the team.
El bak.... Won't be hear next year either. This level is too much for him.

People booing and abusing players today really need to take a look at themselves.

It was never going to be a vintage performance, given that we had nothing to play for but I thought Dundee played fine.

It still amazes me that people don't understand booing and abusing players might, maybe, somehow, had a negative impact?

Anyway, into next season:

I'd like a new keeper, as much as I think Parish has been good since he came in.

We now need a new left back, Holts been solid since he came back in - will be more difficult to replace than some think, IMO. I also think O'Hara has played his last game for Dundee.

Would also like another centre mid in the Kamara mould, and a creative midfielder.

Wouldn't mind a caulker Kasunga centre back partnership assuming Caulker doesn't go. Can't decide if it's better just to get a fee for him or to have him for a season and let him leave.

Parish/new GK

Kerr
Caulker
Kasunga
New LB

Kamara
New Kamara

Deacon
McGowan
Wighton

Moussa/new superstar marquee striker.

Subs:
Parish/new keeper
Scott
New player 1
New player 2
New player 3
New player 4

Looking at the number of players likely to be leaving there could be a potential to have a significant investment in a couple of quality players into that squad.

I for one am excited for the summer window.

7 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

People booing and abusing players today really need to take a look at themselves.

It was never going to be a vintage performance, given that we had nothing to play for but I thought Dundee played fine.

It still amazes me that people don't understand booing and abusing players might, maybe, somehow, had a negative impact?

Anyway, into next season:

I'd like a new keeper, as much as I think Parish has been good since he came in.

We now need a new left back, Holts been solid since he came back in - will be more difficult to replace than some think, IMO. I also think O'Hara has played his last game for Dundee.

Would also like another centre mid in the Kamara mould, and a creative midfielder.

Wouldn't mind a caulker Kasunga centre back partnership assuming Caulker doesn't go. Can't decide if it's better just to get a fee for him or to have him for a season and let him leave.

Parish/new GK

Kerr
Caulker
Kasunga
New LB

Kamara
New Kamara

Deacon
McGowan
Wighton

Moussa/new superstar marquee striker.

Subs:
Parish/new keeper
Scott
New player 1
New player 2
New player 3
New player 4

Looking at the number of players likely to be leaving there could be a potential to have a significant investment in a couple of quality players into that squad.

I for one am excited for the summer window.

The abusing of players really gets on my tits. The c***s should sit in the away end.

Regarding signings, McCann has said they've been lining up potential targets for the last 6 months so hopefully he's uncovered a few gems to feed Berbz. 

Seeing as it’s the end of the season I hought I’d share this photo with you guys.  Probably one of the best moments from the league campaign.  Kerr celebrating his first goal for the club. 

7E6570D8-49CD-443C-B446-17AE59E46E5F.thumb.jpeg.93e11794277af0609622fa31226568de.jpeg

Wasn't this last season?

The abusing of players really gets on my tits. The c***s should sit in the away end.

Regarding signings, McCann has said they've been lining up potential targets for the last 6 months so hopefully he's uncovered a few gems to feed Berbz. 

Some middle aged walloper and his old man were tearing into the team from the 80th minute to the final whistle in the main stand today.Surprised the old boy didn't give himself a heart attack. Somebody (rightly) in hospital told them to shut their puss with plenty of expletives but this didn't help. Both absolute arseholes who should probably find something else to do on a Saturday.

15 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Wasn't this last season?

:lol::lol: I thought it seemed like a long season.  I only got the photo a couple of weeks ago as part of my daughter’s birthday.

I was going to say it must have been in the winter months because Haber has got gloves on :whistle.

18 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Some middle aged walloper and his old man were tearing into the team from the 80th minute to the final whistle in the main stand today.Surprised the old boy didn't give himself a heart attack. Somebody (rightly) in hospital told them to shut their puss with plenty of expletives but this didn't help. Both absolute arseholes who should probably find something else to do on a Saturday.

I'd shoot the fucking lot of them.

Must admit.  I did shout at Wolters to move towards the ball and not continually wait on it.

On a more positive note a good bit of banter by Kamara with the Derry at the end of the game.  He seemed to be enjoying himself.  Just hope it wasn’t his last game.

52 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Must admit.  I did shout at Wolters to move towards the ball and not continually wait on it.

On a more positive note a good bit of banter by Kamara with the Derry at the end of the game.  He seemed to be enjoying himself.  Just hope it wasn’t his last game.

"Banter" ?? With the Knuckledragging denizens of that rat infested Ned Shed..:lol: 

I thinks Deacon is pretty pish to be honest. Also thought Wighton was quiet today, probably knackered after a lot of games in a short time. The General has turned out to be a lot better than expected. An exciting summer ahead!

You must have been near me, they sit 3 rows behind my season ticket seat and are easily the worst “fans” I’ve ever come across.

Every game without fail is constant abuse for every single player even today when there was nothing at stake.

The best thing they can ever hope to contribute to the team is to “support” the away team.