All things Dundee FC

I quite enjoy the Saintees who post on here. They may be boring. But at least they are not representatives of some of those tadgerine day glo kunters fulminating in their sanctimonious self righteous tirades of disbelief at their current status.

They may be boring. But at least they are not representatives of some of those tadgerine day glo kunters fulminating in their sanctimonious self righteous tirades of disbelief at their current status.

Clear leader in sentence of the decade competition
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

I actually like Tam and Random. I post on P&B to get the insights of fans from other clubs. There's no denying though, they don't half post some shit on this thread. Then again, so do I. 

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I actually like Tam and Random. I post on P&B to get the insights of fans from other clubs. There's no denying though, they don't half post some shit on this thread. Then again, so do I. 

I only post shite when I'm bored, a fair few Dundee fans claim to despise my posts, before spending the next half hour replying to me and mentioning me in other topics ( @Yenitit

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Does that mean if we all keep annoying you then you'll piss off?

emoji48.png

I'll never ignore you, out of spite

Bit of an obvious one to be the usual makey upper of this season and the new, 'Caballero coming back?!' but I heard a rumour that we are in for Greg Stewart as our 'marquee' signing this year. 

Tam’s no’ a bad lad.  He knows that Noel Gallacher’s High Flying Birds will never be as good as Beady Eye.

Bit like St Johnstone and Dundee.  Right now they might be technically better than us but they’ll never have the edge and excitement that Dundee do.....and Tam knows that as well.

30 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I don't mind Tam that much - at least he's not a fucking know-it-all (or thinks-he-knows-it-all).

Tam’s always on the wind up, which it’s all about. RandomGuy just havers pish thinking he’s ‘in the know’ when he just tells lies (bullshits). 

54 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bit of an obvious one to be the usual makey upper of this season and the new, 'Caballero coming back?!' but I heard a rumour that we are in for Greg Stewart as our 'marquee' signing this year. 

Would be a great signing but can't see it happening 

9 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Actually more accurately XML tags

9 hours ago, Fifespud said:

interesting

just realised you can use HTML tags on the mobile site

8 hours ago, Londonwell said:

You really need to get out more. 

Can’t see Stewart working for McCann after what happened to his wee chum Bain.