All things Dundee FC

Woods to me is a slight improvement on Hateley and quite frankly not very exciting. He must give the manager something because if Shagger fucks this up it will be Peterhead or Stranraer next if he’s lucky, he’s no room for sentiment. I can see Tansey coming our way too.

Just me that think Calvin going back to Celtic and Boyle not extending means Hendry is coming back? I know he’s been shite for Celtic but I would fucking love that. We’ll have him back to his best in no time.

As usual, Celtic ruining previously decent players.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

First rumour that I've been text is Jim O'Brien. He's being released by Bradford and is a McIntyre staple. I'd be quite happy with him.

McIntyre played with him at us 11 years ago. The guy must be getting on now!

40 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

O’Brien certainly seems like the sort of player we’ve gone for recently.  41 league appearances  for Ross County with zero goals.  He should fit right in :(

He played central midfield for them under McIntyre I think?

@Savage Henry

Just me that think Calvin going back to Celtic and Boyle not extending means Hendry is coming back? I know he’s been shite for Celtic but I would fucking love that. We’ll have him back to his best in no time.

Nah. Random Guy has spoken on the other thread and says no. We are just releasing an easily released player. What an utter w****r he is.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He played central midfield for them under McIntyre I think?

@Savage Henry

We already have Woods, McGowan and Kamara in midfield.  The three of them are as useful as Moussa when it comes to goals.  It would be nice to have a midfielder that could chip in with the occasional goal.

10 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Nah. Random Guy has spoken on the other thread and says no. We are just releasing an easily released player. What an utter w****r he is.

It was an opinion, quite clearly. 

You just go back to calling your manager by the hilarious nickname of "Shagger", and throwing about hilarious insults, rather than try and form an opinion on your team that doesn't include a reference to, as you hilariously call them, "the fermers"

Jim O’Brien is a decent enough player, wouldn’t mind him. 

Better take a seat lads....McIntyre is in The Netherlands right now. Friends of mine spoke to him in the airport today. Let’s hope he’s went to Amsterdam for his hole rather than to sign another Dutchman going by our past history with them. 

Better take a seat lads....McIntyre is in The Netherlands right now. Friends of mine spoke to him in the airport today. Let’s hope he’s went to Amsterdam for his hole rather than to sign another Dutchman going by our past history with them. 
Rank van Eijs. Screenshot_20181230_215615.jpg

It was an opinion, quite clearly. 
You just go back to calling your manager by the hilarious nickname of "Shagger", and throwing about hilarious insults, rather than try and form an opinion on your team that doesn't include a reference to, as you hilariously call them, "the fermers"

You’re upset, quite clearly.

Why don’t you just f**k off?

14 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Hoo boy... imagine this sexy beast back and up front swinging hatchets with Moussa... I'm titillated already.Image result for yordi teijsse