All things Dundee FC

22 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

So it's a 3-1-3-1-1-1 aye?

Makes sense.

If you look at the original post, you'll see it formatted correctly. I'm surprised you missed it Tam, since you're never off this thread.

2 minutes ago, dd23 said:

Anyone know what the deal with Deacon is? Certainly would offer something compared to our options (emoji16.png) at the moment.

He is perennially injured, and when he is rarely fit he is awful anyway.

Easily one of McCanns worst 5 signings.

We should really have a Hall of Crocks.

Photos up in the Colin Cameron Lounge, or the Darren Young Lounge, or the Kevin Thomson Lounge....

Feel free to add.

He isn't near the worst 5. He is a frustrating player but he always has a bit of flair and actually ranked quite high in chance creation last season - we just couldn't put the ball in the net from three yards out.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

United fans reckon Craig Curran was involved with the Jamie Robson blackface incident.

Lovely guy.

What do you mean by involved? I heard he pissed in a cup and drank it as well.

Arabs and their lot are a bizarre bunch. Hopefully we'll get his life back on track.

11 minutes ago, harry94 said:
45 minutes ago, srw said:

He isn't near the worst 5. He is a frustrating player but he always has a bit of flair and actually ranked quite high in chance creation last season - we just couldn't put the ball in the net from three yards out.

Couldnt disagree more Harry, I think he is an awful player, good at getting in positions, but his passing, crossing and shooting ability isnt even League 2 standard. 

Cant wait to see the back of him at the end of the season.

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What do you mean by involved? I heard he pissed in a cup and drank it as well.

Arabs and their lot are a bizarre bunch. Hopefully we'll get his life back on track.

I took it that he was one of a group who encouraged Robson to do it.

45 minutes ago, dd23 said:

We should really have a Hall of Crocks.

Photos up in the Colin Cameron Lounge, or the Darren Young Lounge, or the Kevin Thomson Lounge....

Feel free to add.

5209405.png

The Si Ferry Suite

What was the stat on him last season ?

Ian Davidson had a good stat also over Kevin Thomson...

I'm in agreement he has pretty much did f**k all since he has been at the club.
Ideally be looking him to move on and get someone in who is fit enough. We are in a dog fight to stay up. Desperate measures is needed
Davo never had any good stat over Kevin Thomson - he only won like one game in the top flight playing in that position.

I'm not saying Deacon was a star but to put him in the same bracket as the guys like Wolters, Nabi, Mendy etc is a tad disingenuous. He had half a dozen or so assists, a goal, a few penalty wins and a hell of a lot of balls across ball for Moussa to tap in but fall on his arse. Not a good enough contribution overall but we've had much much worse.

9 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Absolutely horrified to learn that Craig Curran held down Jamie Robson, forced him to black up against his own will, dressed him in a looky looky man costume and then sent the picture to his girlfriend. 

Scumbag. 

I'd be careful about excusing a grown man encouraging a young laddie to black up, tbh.