All things Dundee FC

Wasn't a dig. You took it all wrong. Was carrying on from the life size poster of Jocky above the bed.
Take it easy all Dee's.
ETA is estimated time of arrival.
You wanted FYI for for your information. :whistle

I think Ludo meant Edited to Add, FYI!

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Pity his radar wasn’t so acute when he signed Moussa, Wolters etc etc.

I get that a manager will not always get it right but McCann’s insistence  that Moussa would be our number one striker for two seasons running is truly unforgivable.  Everyone could see he was nowhere near good enough.  Everyone except McCann that is.

2 hours ago, Crawford said:

Wasn't a dig. You took it all wrong. Was carrying on from the life size poster of Jocky above the bed.

Take it easy all Dee's.

ETA is estimated time of arrival.

You wanted FYI for for your information. :whistle

My bad, just read it completely the wrong way.

I'd now be looking to agree a fee with Rangers to move him on now, however nominal that fee will be. He doesn't suit McIntyre's style and the fans will turn against. He's not a massive loss as he would have been last season.

Out of all the transfer 'shaftings' we've had from either side of the OF, this is probably the least upset I've ever been over one. Probably because he's not been near our top 5 players this season, as he's packed it in.

I also feel a bit indifferent now that it’s confirmed, and although he may not be much of a loss to us, he has decided to join one of the arsecheeks so I hope McIntyre makes the next 6 months of his life a living hell. Thank you.

14 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Given what we’ve seen this season, downing tools, going backwards etc if we could swap him for someone at Rangers or get a fee that would seem to be the best option.

Absolutely. Trade or fee.

Failing that get him on the chocolate and don't let him train.

Don’t really care who Glenn signs for once he’s decided to leave us. Accepted when the August transfer window closed that he would leave us for free in the summer. 

Great player, disappointed to see him leave but hey ho we move on. I’d play him in the cup and see what kind of performance we get then take things from there. We might even get last season’s type performances from him when we play teams in direct competition with the tribute act. 

If  the club tries to and succeeds in getting a fee I’d hope they’d spend it all straight away on funding a couple of very good loanees until the end of May that we otherwise couldn’t afford. 

Edited by Yenitit

Don’t really care who Glenn signs for once he’s decided to leave us. Accepted when the August transfer window closed that he would leave us for free in the summer. 
Great player, disappointed to see him leave but hey ho we move on. I’d play him in the cup and see what kind of performance we get then take things from there. We might even get last season type performances from him when we play teams in direct competition with the tribute act. 
If  the club tries to and succeeds in getting a fee I’d hope they’d spend it all straight away on funding a couple of very good loanees until the end of May that we otherwise couldn’t afford. 

Agree with this. Some people are very bitter over this already, seen some on twitter hoping he breaks his leg etc because he’s signed for Rangers.

The reality was he was always leaving - especially when McCann left. it’s a good move for him with the chance to learn from one of the best midfielders of the last 15 years in England.

If we can get money for him, or Hardie, Wallace or maybe even Jamie Murphy if they want to try and get him game time, I’d be all over that. I don’t think any move will happen soon as it’ll have to be pushed from Dundee’s side now.

Some games, especially last season, it was a joy to watch Kamara at Dens and he’s done exactly what he came here to do: get first team football and earn a big move.

What’s your folks opinions on Calvin Miller, apparently signing for us (Motherwell) 

Did ok for us. Poor defensively, good going forward, can beat a man, reasonable crosser. A bit greedy. Think we can do better though if I’m honest.