All things Dundee FC

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If our starting 11 doesn't look like this by the end of January, then personally, I'll have lost faith in McIntyre:

Julian Speroni

Marcus Fraser
Jack Hendry
Kostadin Gadzhalov
Nathan Ralph

Vajiko Nemsadze
Charlie Adam
Martin Woods

Fabian Caballerro
Kenny Miller
Kris Boyd

Kris Boyd????

If McIntyre said, ok Ludo you can have this but Billy Dodds must be my assistant, what would you say?

Just now, johnnydun said:

Kris Boyd????

If McIntyre said, ok Ludo you can have this but Billy Dodds must be my assistant, what would you say?

I'd burn McIntyre alive and appoint Jocky and party like it was 2018.

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Darragh MacAnthony confirming on Twitter that we aren't after Mark O'Hara or indeed any Peterborough player.

The same boy with the Mark O'Hara TRANSFER EXCLUSIVE  on TheDarkBlue's Forum is claiming he was told that Michael Gardyne is Dens bound after a conversation with his mum in Asda Kirkton.

Looks like we've got our very own Wasps1.

22 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Darragh MacAnthony confirming on Twitter that we aren't after Mark O'Hara or indeed any Peterborough player.

Just checked the guys twitter after your post Ludo. If he’s being 100% honest, you can’t get be any more open about your club’s transfer dealings than him. 

2 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Kris Boyd can f**k off. We’ve had enough shite pundits this season.

I genuinely think Boyd would keep one of the sides struggling up but, you will be relieved to know, I can't see him making the commute to Dundee every day.  By all accounts St Mirren were close to signing him a few weeks ago but that seems to have dried up.

Personally I don't think we should let him go you would struggle to get a better 3rd choice striker especially (if true) one who is quite happy to play second fiddle and sit on the bench.

6 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I genuinely think Boyd would keep one of the sides struggling up but, you will be relieved to know, I can't see him making the commute to Dundee every day.  By all accounts St Mirren were close to signing him a few weeks ago but that seems to have dried up.

Personally I don't think we should let him go you would struggle to get a better 3rd choice striker especially (if true) one who is quite happy to play second fiddle and sit on the bench.

Very interesting 

Apparently thats Miller back with us, overall thoughts on him?

Limited defensively but quite effective going forward. Probably one of our better performers this season although clearly that’s not saying much. I know he’s young but it’s hard to see him making it at Celtic tbh.

10 minutes ago, gannonball said:

3 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I've heard Miller may be coming to Motherwell. How did he do at Dundee?

Decent cross on him. Disastrous defensively, bit heartless and positionally weak. There's a player in there, but probably mid-Championship will be his ultimate level.

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I’m assuming I’ve not missed some announcement that your ex striker Kenny is heading back to you ;)

Calvin is decent enough going forward but can be a bit reckless when he tackles (usually on the edge of his own box!).  He is still young enough to learn to calm down a bit but I can’t see him ever being top 6 team class.

Overall, not overly bothered that he’s returned to Celtic.