All things Dundee FC

Mmmm McIntyre can GTF. 

His signings are lazier than McCann’s. Looking at only ex Ross County players is pathetic. An injury prone 34 year old defender on an 18 month contract, a shite  striker on a 30 month contract. He is having a bloody laugh. 

10 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Alex Schalk is in Scotland apparently.  Could be heading there too?

Schalk would be good. Happy enough with Davies if he’s fit, which is the problem. 

Dundee County it is. 

Even Tidser who we’re linked with is ex County. :unsure:

Edited by Yenitit

Mmmm McIntyre can GTF. 
His signings are lazier than McCann’s. Looking at only ex Ross County players is pathetic. An injury prone 34 year old defender on an 18 month contract, a shite  striker on a 30 month contract. He is having a bloody laugh. 

Have you ever had anything positive to say about anything ever?

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

No

Yes

4 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

How much football has Greg Tansey played in that time? You know, the St Mirren signing you were spunking over yesterday?

We could afford to gamble, Dundee can't.

You've just given an extremely injury prone 34yo an 18 month contract, a player who's been the highest earner at both County and Hartlepool.

We could afford to gamble, Dundee can't.
You've just given an extremely injury prone 34yo an 18 month contract, a player who's been the highest earner at both County and Hartlepool.

Should we have given him a 6 month deal so that he’s not really arsed if we’re relegated or not? I’m sure there will be a relegation clause in his contract.

1 hour ago, yoda said:

When he was fit, Davies was one of the best centre-backs in the league and would have improved every team apart from Celtic. An absolute rock and a proper warrior in the heart of defence, he wins every ball in the air.

He came with warnings about being injury-prone but we didn't really see that until last season. Then he just appeared to break. Despite that, he still battled on with obvious injury problems but at times he was as good as a man down or he was subbed by 50 minutes.  He looked a shadow of his former self a lot of the time, but was still a colossus in the air. By all accounts he was on a small fortune too.

Still, I fucking love him but can't help but think Dundee might have been had here. 

#NeverForget

5ac77745c5b25-copy-m.jpg

This is almost word for word what was written about Meekings by an ICT fan when we signed him.

Does Davies sell Herbalife?

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Should we have given him a 6 month deal so that he’s not really arsed if we’re relegated or not? I’m sure there will be a relegation clause in his contract.

He will do a job maybe 6 months with view to extend would have been a better option but who knows if he didn’t have other options and Dundee offered longer  to ensure they didn’t miss out ?

He will do a job maybe 6 months with view to extend would have been a better option but who knows if he didn’t have other options and Dundee offered longer  to ensure they didn’t miss out ?

Don’t think it’s a particularly huge gamble to be honest. McIntyre knows him and he’s played competently at this level before. RandomGuy has clearly just posted without actually giving what he was saying any thought whatsoever.

Don’t think it’s a particularly huge gamble to be honest. McIntyre knows him and he’s played competently at this level before. RandomGuy has clearly just posted without actually giving what he was saying any thought whatsoever.

Gamble given length, age and injury record but good back up to have maybe a help with coaching too tbh 

How much football has Greg Tansey played in that time? You know, the St Mirren signing you were spunking over yesterday?

Plus when I said had WE signed Tansey he would have ripped him up for shitey paper he replied I genuinely wouldn’t have. Nobody was talking about Sainties signing Tansey. Somehow The Saints (the midden) can afford to gamble but we can’t. He just talks out of his arsehole.

That said I think both are massive gambles.

21 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I don't think it matters if he's arsed or not, as he'll hardly ever be on the pitch.

McIntyre successfully got his wee clique back from County, have fun when they clash with O'Dea and McGowan. 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I don't think it matters if he's arsed or not, as he'll hardly ever be on the pitch.

McIntyre successfully got his wee clique back from County, have fun when they clash with O'Dea and McGowan. 

You really do spout a lot of shite sometimes.