All things Dundee FC

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You really do spout a lot of shite sometimes.

Sorry, McIntyre now has "players he trusts", the same players who seen him sacked, then County relegated.

I don't think it matters if he's arsed or not, as he'll hardly ever be on the pitch.
McIntyre successfully got his wee clique back from County, have fun when they clash with O'Dea and McGowan. 

You’re talking utter pish. How is Tansey any less of a gamble for St Mirren that Davies is for us?

Just now, RossDee01 said:

You’re talking utter pish. How is Tansey any less of a gamble for St Mirren that Davies is for us?

Have I said he is? I said Tansey would be a decent signing for them if he could stay fit, Davies looked finished years ago.

Have I said he is? I said Tansey would be a decent signing for them if he could stay fit, Davies looked finished years ago.

Been wanting Tansey at St Johnstone for a while now, a cracking signing.

Every time I went to an away game in Inverness he absolutely melted us in a deep midfield role, love that type of player.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

Yes, I also wanted Nick Dasovic as Saints manager ahead of Tommy Wright once upon a time.

I like what I saw of Tansey at ICT, and would've liked him at Saints as we could afford to gamble on him being injury prone.

Davies looked finished at County, Dundee can't afford to pay a decent wage, for 18 months, for someone who's struggling to play more than five games in a row.

Yes, I also wanted Nick Dasovic as Saints manager ahead of Tommy Wright once upon a time.
I like what I saw of Tansey at ICT, and would've liked him at Saints as we could afford to gamble on him being injury prone.
Davies looked finished at County, Dundee can't afford to pay a decent wage, for 18 months, for someone who's struggling to play more than five games in a row.

But you don’t know what we can and cannot afford. You don’t know how much he is on and you also you don’t know how much the players we have released were on.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dundee can't afford to pay a decent wage, for 18 months, for someone who's struggling to play more than five games in a row.

Can you quantify this statement please?

Thank you. 

9 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

But you don’t know what we can and cannot afford. You don’t know how much he is on and you also you don’t know how much the players we have released were on.

9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Can you quantify this statement please?

Thank you. 

I'm not on about not being able to literally afford it, more than you can't have expensive passengers when you're trying to rebuild a squad to avoid relegation. 

Hiya lads,

First post on the forum. Concerned with lack of signings so far - where is this budget that there was talk of? Davies will provide extra cover and an experienced head in churning out results.

Another question...who is this utter freak masquerading as a St Johnstone fan that lingers constantly on the Dundee thread? An unhealthy obsession it seems.

2 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Hiya lads,

First post on the forum. Concerned with lack of signings so far - where is this budget that there was talk of? Davies will provide extra cover and an experienced head in churning out results.

Another question...who is this utter freak masquerading as a St Johnstone fan that lingers constantly on the Dundee thread? An unhealthy obsession it seems.

Signs up for multi club forum.

Moans with fans of other clubs post.

Either that or this is just your latest account.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Signs up for multi club forum.

Moans with fans of other clubs post.

Either that or this is just your latest account.

Just concerned about amount of time spent on particular clubs threads as opposed to your own. You seem to be in denial about your obsession, it's better to admit these things.

Not a returning poster. Just a long time reader of the forum.

1 minute ago, Pens_Dark said:

Just concerned about amount of time spent on particular clubs threads as opposed to your own. You seem to be in denial about your obsession, it's better to admit these things.

Not a returning poster. Just a long time reader of the forum.

Seems legit...

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

:lol: alias confirmed

I'm sure there are ways of proving these things if you are genuinely that concerned. You seem sad enough.

Back to Dundee, would we be happy with trying to get in the likes of O'Halloran? I'd love to see someone like him come in. Other positions of priority is rb and lb cover..

Is anyone opposed to O'Hallaran?  I personally have always been impressed by him but seems whatever althe Portuguese James bond did to him at rangers sent him off the rails a bit.

Dundee and discipline have always been bad partners. With that in mind would he be a good signing?