All things Dundee FC

29 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Anyone got the link/address for that thing for your iPhone calendar with all the Dundee fixtures on it? I got a new phone and foe some reason it didn't update that.

Thanks in advance....

On 12/10/2020 at 16:46, RawB93 said:

Aye I'm sure that's what happened last season, but I've had a new phone since then. Think it was just a link on twitter I followed before. Maybe Tommy can help me (I forget his name on here)

Edit: Found this link over on TDB from last year which has done the job - https://tinyurl.com/oya249c

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Just heard Barnsley are trying to sign Balotelli. Now if ever there was a Dundee Football Club signing then it’s Mario Balotelli. Making it happen Tim, I’ll get the fireworks 👍

Why, has he been out injured for large chunks of the last three seasons????    :whistle

McPake sounds optimistic on Jakubiak being available for Saturday, saying he'll hopefully be back after training well throughout the week. Sounded a little more cautious around Afolabi, just saying he'll potentially be available too, and that Sow should be available as well. Also of course says Ashcroft will be back.

#1: Jack Hamilton (26) - May 2021

#12: Calum Ferrie (21) - May 2021

#2: Cammy Kerr (24) - May 2021

#3: Jordan McGhee (23) - May 2021

#5: Jordon Forster (26) - May 2021 (Option of a further year)

#16: Christie Elliott (29) - May 2021

#23: Jordan Marshall (23) - May 2021

#10: Paul McGowan (32) - May 2021

#11: Declan McDaid (24) - May 2021

Osman Sow - May 2021

Hand McGhee, Marshall and possibly McGowan/McDaid (Back-up options only - Quite happy to punt those two as well) new deals and we'll be getting rid of some amount of shite for next season.

#1: Jack Hamilton (26) - May 2021
#12: Calum Ferrie (21) - May 2021
#2: Cammy Kerr (24) - May 2021
#3: Jordan McGhee (23) - May 2021
#5: Jordon Forster (26) - May 2021 (Option of a further year)
#16: Christie Elliott (29) - May 2021
#23: Jordan Marshall (23) - May 2021
#10: Paul McGowan (32) - May 2021
#11: Declan McDaid (24) - May 2021
Osman Sow - May 2021

Hand McGhee, Marshall and possibly McGowan/McDaid (Back-up options only - Quite happy to punt those two as well) new deals and we'll be getting rid of some amount of shite for next season.

McDaid can get down the fucking road, sand dancer 1 trick pony, flatters to deceive etc etc.
IMO we’ve been better with McGowan in and Dorrans out, and I love Gowser but time for him to get the bus to Peterhead too.
Probably in a minority of 1 but I’d keep Cammy.
Defo keep McGhee.

Feels horrible to say as a dee but i would take a defeat on Saturday if it got rid of McPake

We have no chance of winning the league,  the sooner we get in a proper manager the more chance we have of fluking the playoffs or at least it will give us more time to build a decent side to win the title next season

Come 3pm i will want a dundee win but i also know sticking with the status quo will be detrimental in the long term!

It's a sad state of affairs!!

1 hour ago, Gold Dee said:

Feels horrible to say as a dee but i would take a defeat on Saturday if it got rid of McPake

We have no chance of winning the league,  the sooner we get in a proper manager the more chance we have of fluking the playoffs or at least it will give us more time to build a decent side to win the title next season

Come 3pm i will want a dundee win but i also know sticking with the status quo will be detrimental in the long term!

It's a sad state of affairs!!

Which 1st team squad member are you? :P