All things Dundee FC

Goalie we just signed is actually on more than Dorrans was

Shaun Byrne signing with a Prem team tomorrow

Talks are in place for Dundee to move to Thomson Park. Very reliable source
Don't get Byrne going - who will do the job of protecting the midfield now?

Adam certainly won't (and nor should he).

5 minutes ago, DieDee said:

With Alloa coming back from 2-0 down to win surely that's the dabs out as well

Unless Elgin can draw from 3 goals down in the 89th minute against Arbroath.

Edit: They didn't. Such a shame.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I'd much rather have a chance of playing Arbroath than a chance of playing Celtic tbh

See id rather have a full fit squad next week and not having to worry about falling down further in the league. 

Rather than a cup that I think personally is a load of shite. Scottish Cup for me is what it's all about 🙂

No stupid risks but I'd rather we played a full a strength team as possible trying something different to see if we can get team to play with some kind of cohesion. It's the standard of our football that will make us miss out on promotion, not the occasional injury, which all teams will encounter. I'd also prefer us not to be totally embarrassed (unless it meant McPake was booted, which ain't gonna happen with this game)

The Dark Blues safely advance with a game to spare (no thanks to James McP as yet, imho),  Dabs make their excuses and exit stage left, shame although amusing as always. 

More to the point, hopefully all going well in the near future when we're all allowed to attend again at Dens my pre-match DJ request would be...........................

The Wah, The Story of the Blues.

For you younger ones out there, worth a listen if not familiar. With respect, what would be your choices be out there? (Yes, Sir I can boogie not accepted).   

1737308436_OIP(16).jpg.c10ddd068d06f4eca9460488e44fea4f.jpg Respectful regards

Edited by This Charming Man

14 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

The Dark Blues safely advance with a game to spare (no thanks to James McP as yet, imho),  Dabs make their excuses and exit stage left, shame although amusing as always. 

More to the point, hopefully all going well in the near future when we're all allowed to attend again at Dens my pre-match DJ request would be...........................

For you younger ones out there, worth a listen if not familiar. With respect, what would be your choices be out there? (Yes, Sir I can boogie not accepted).   

So I took a look ,quite enjoyable, 25 never heard of it before or the band 10/10 would recommend to friends 

14 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

My choice of track would be 'Johnny come home.' By the Fine Young Cannibals. 

Sung to me personally by McPake;

"Johnny, we're sorry, won't you come on home
We worry...."

Aye you and me both cunto.

47 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

My choice of track would be 'Johnny come home.' By the Fine Young Cannibals. 

Sung to me personally by McPake;

"Johnny, we're sorry, won't you come on home
We worry...."

Aye you and me both cunto.

What went wrong - in my life - that I must get drunk every night?