All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Bo'ness hopefully - to get it right up @8MileBU.

-mNOK3.gif.9dc8121b087227bd645554d021e558d1.gif

It’s a shame we aren’t allowed to attend matches as your blood stains wouldn’t show on my plain black trainers. 

Luckily for you I think Bo’ness would be doing well to get past Bonnyrigg tbh.

Edited by 8MileBU

8 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I've been watching game on TV via fire stick, you just need to log into DeeTV on the browser on it. Had no issues with it yet.

As the saying goes “not all hero’s wear capes”

25 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

It’s a shame we aren’t allowed to attend matches as your blood stains wouldn’t show on my plain black trainers. 

Bloodstains on the gymshoes, reminds me baby of BU. 

Osman scoring fiiiive, reminds me baby of BU. 

Adam in the engine room, next time I need BU. 

And the Scottish ain't the saaaame, without my baby BU, baby BU. 

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Bonnyrigg and Bo'ness Utd's game postponed today after a pitch inspection. If they have to keep postponing that game I wonder if they'll start pushing our game back too.

They're required to make attempt #3 at the weekend, then #4 on Monday/Tuesday, then #5 on Wednesday.

Bonnyrigg say they're now looking at another park.

6 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

We should put every dundee player on a pay as you play deal... seems to work 

Except Charles for obvious reasons, he can play the fecking game and has more between his lugs than the entire management, coaching and ownership team put together.

Merely my opinion.  

Well I've seen something these past 3 games that I'd never seen before in my life, which is nice.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:
Bit awkward towards the end.

Aye, that's every Kenny Crawford interview tbf. Always asks a wee personal question at the end and players never expect it.

Clubs are pretty much officially allowed to enter negotiations for pre-contracts in the next couple of days and we've got a whole host of players out of contract. At this point, who would you give a contract to now, hold off on and punt into the sea? Not included loanees or youth and all ages are what they would've been on 1/6/20.

#1: Jack Hamilton (26) - May 2021 - PUNT

#12: Calum Ferrie (21) - May 2021 - PUNT

#13: Adam Legdzins (33) - May 2021 - HOLD OFF

#2: Cammy Kerr (24) - May 2021 - PUNT

#3: Jordan McGhee (23) - May 2021 - NEW DEAL NOW

#4: Liam Fontaine (34) - May 2021 - HOLD OFF

#5: Jordon Forster (26) - May 2021 (Option of a further year) - PUNT

#16: Christie Elliott (29) - May 2021 - PUNT

#23: Jordan Marshall (23) - May 2021 - NEW DEAL NOW

#10: Paul McGowan (32) - May 2021 - HOLD OFF (NEW DEAL NOW OUT OF LOYALTY - USEFUL SQUAD PLAYER)

#11: Declan McDaid (24) - May 2021 - PUNT

#21: Osman Sow (30) - May 2021 - HOLD OFF

I have no idea what Legzdins is like, but good calibre. Been injured pretty much since he joined so I'll not cast judgement. I'd like to think we could do better than Fontaine at CH considering we'd be getting Forster off the books (in an ideal world) but I'd be happy to have him as back-up. McGowan is a bold shout. Very marmite with our fans. I still feel he adds something to the squad so would be happy to have him signed up again. People might be clambering to give Sow a new deal now but I still think there's a touch of the David Clarkson to this purple patch so would hold off for now.

McGhee we need to get tied up. He's the only one I could see other teams sniffing about. Few clubs might want Marshall as decent LBs are hard to come by but McGhee has to be a priority.

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Clubs are pretty much officially allowed to enter negotiations for pre-contracts in the next couple of days and we've got a whole host of players out of contract. At this point, who would you give a contract to now, hold off on and punt into the sea? Not included loanees or youth and all ages are what they would've been on 1/6/20.

#1: Jack Hamilton (26) - May 2021 - PUNT

#12: Calum Ferrie (21) - May 2021 - PUNT

#13: Adam Legdzins (33) - May 2021 - HOLD OFF

#2: Cammy Kerr (24) - May 2021 - PUNT

#3: Jordan McGhee (23) - May 2021 - NEW DEAL NOW

#4: Liam Fontaine (34) - May 2021 - HOLD OFF

#5: Jordon Forster (26) - May 2021 (Option of a further year) - PUNT

#16: Christie Elliott (29) - May 2021 - PUNT

#23: Jordan Marshall (23) - May 2021 - NEW DEAL NOW

#10: Paul McGowan (32) - May 2021 - HOLD OFF (NEW DEAL NOW OUT OF LOYALTY - USEFUL SQUAD PLAYER)

#11: Declan McDaid (24) - May 2021 - PUNT

#21: Osman Sow (30) - May 2021 - HOLD OFF

I have no idea what Legzdins is like, but good calibre. Been injured pretty much since he joined so I'll not cast judgement. I'd like to think we could do better than Fontaine at CH considering we'd be getting Forster off the books (in an ideal world) but I'd be happy to have him as back-up. McGowan is a bold shout. Very marmite with our fans. I still feel he adds something to the squad so would be happy to have him signed up again. People might be clambering to give Sow a new deal now but I still think there's a touch of the David Clarkson to this purple patch so would hold off for now.

McGhee we need to get tied up. He's the only one I could see other teams sniffing about. Few clubs might want Marshall as decent LBs are hard to come by but McGhee has to be a priority.

I’d keep McGhee and Fontaine. Hold off on Sow and probably Gowser and that’s it.