All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

McMullan, Anderson, Marshall & Adam (first half of the season) 

These would be the only players I'd keep moving forward and agree regarding this and Cummings 

Mullen as a striker  is awful. St.mirren fans seen a player in him, he is shite. Don't actually know what is his best position is. Hopefully we strengthen again upfront beside Cummings next season 

Edited by Robin.Hood

2 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

These would be the only players I'd keep moving forward and agree regarding this and Cummings 

Mullen as a striker  is awful. St.mirren fans seen a player in him, he is shite. Don't actually know what is his best position is. Hopefully we strengthen again upfront beside Cummings next season 

That's just not something that's anywhere remotely realistic.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

That's just not something that's anywhere remotely realistic.

I know it's not but I can live in fantasy land while we have Mcpake in charge as we have no idea what the next line up will be. Ridiculous games he has cost us (mcpake that is).

Roll on next season..  ideally him not in charge but again we know this won't happen 

8 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

I await your list 

Give me until tomoro as will load up laptop and get plenty examples ,( I'm not proud of this but don't want to let you down.

Dundee fell away in the game after Paul McGowan’s error gifted Mark McKenzie the opener...  was against Ayr , 1-3 I believe this was. 

1 minute ago, Robin.Hood said:

Give me until tomoro as will load up laptop and get plenty examples ,( I'm not proud of this but don't want to let you down.

Dundee fell away in the game after Paul McGowan’s error gifted Mark McKenzie the opener...  was against Ayr , 1-3 I believe this was. 

Can't wait for this now.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Yep, I'm the same. Can't remember more than that Ayr goal tbh.

I have 7s this evening so just like the top 50. One must wait. Is there any way I can go through every goal this season we have conceded. ( undecided if it's really worth the bother) but he is shite haha. 

Just now, Robin.Hood said:

You shouldn't need to wait. Tbh the Ayr one was the most recent one I nearly lost my laptop .

You're right that I shouldn't, considering there is supposedly so many examples out there.

As the patient and virtuous individual that I am however, I am willing to give time for this evidence to be presented.

1 minute ago, Robin.Hood said:

I have 7s this evening so just like the top 50. One must wait. Is there any way I can go through every goal this season we have conceded. ( undecided if it's really worth the bother) but he is shite haha. 

As a stats man, I'm sure you'll deliver the goods.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

You're right that I shouldn't, considering there is supposedly so many examples out there.

As the patient and virtuous individual that I am however, I am willing to give time for this evidence to be presented.

That was just a quick one.  Like a teaser if you will. 

Kinda like when St.mirren fans were saying Danny Mullen was good when we were playing bonnyrigg. I dont get any kicks from this 

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

As a stats man, I'm sure you'll deliver the goods.

I feel the pressure. Unsure if I just wanna concede n that be that. Must have been moaning about McGowan being shite for the past few seasons for the banter .

Och will see after football. Will see if I can hunt down all our goals. 

McGowan has been on the oot list for about 4 years and the boo boy list for just as many.

McGowan is polarising both on field for his pirouettes to nowhere and off field for his pirouettes into the dock.

He's been a great servant to the club over the years, provided plenty of banter and loves to piss off the dabs but the championship is definitely his level.

I don't really see us getting promoted through the playoffs and if we do I think he deserves another crack at the top, but I think this should definitely be the last extension.

Would like to see him join the unders set-up as a no nonsense coach however.