All things Dundee FC

Also I've given John Nelms pelters but he interviewed really well after the game. He's made some terrible decisions but you can see the relationship he has with Mcpake and he wound Hearts to f**k with the whole email gate. 

He's a good guy imo. 

23 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

I was definitely in the #McPakeout camp even as far as not being that fussed about the play-offs thinking that this squad without Hearts would stroll the league next year.

In saying that the way he has these guys playing for him and each other makes me think he thoroughly deserves his chance next year, I am chewing on humble peh right now, with a couple of bottles of red.

BTW, Charlie dedicating the win to Kevin McD me in tears, what a guy.

charlie.jpg.d1778b4c8b75e3558581b6df0d1841c3.jpg

Didn't hear that - makes me love the big sexy b*****d even more than I already do!

*I've spunked all my greenies or I'd give you one - I'll try and remember tomorrow when I'm sober 😜

6 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Where the f**k have you been?

That's irrelevant, Zen; The main thing is Dundee Football Club are back in the Premiership and the world is slowly getting back to normality. 

Thank you. 

15 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

FB258EAA-D6F5-410D-9FDA-EEC31688CB8A.jpeg

Now I'm no saying I'm worried but Paul and that suitcase has a look of Gareth Wyn Williams about it. I hope somebody keeps an eye on him, Asghar the elephant is due him deferred wages! 

Edit : wha the f**k are we renting busses from, stagecoach? :lol:

Hideous. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

That's irrelevant, Zen; The main thing is Dundee Football Club are back in the Premiership and the world is slowly getting back to normality. 

Thank you. 

Welcome back Dee Man, have been wondering where you've been.

Thank you.