All things Dundee FC

11 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Sad to see @Yflab down voting a post supporting Charlie Adam after losing his mum etc.

I’m sorry if Charlie Adam lost his mother this year. I honestly never knew. We have all lost people close to us this last year.

You made no reference to his mother in any post that I’ve read. I’m smarter than you chump, but not a mind reader.

I remember watching Dundee’s 3-0 win at Alloa and seeing McPake very nervous on the touchline and hearing him speak afterwards it seemed like if he lost that game he could have been sacked. Some turnaround from that game onwards.

Said it before, he doesn’t get the credit he deserves for turning McGhee into a central midfielder. He’s been excellent every time I’ve seen him play there.

Congrats and all the best for next season. Definitely envious from a Rovers point of view looking on at what might have been but you really peaked at the right time and have been excellent in the play off games, deserved winners. The Dundee derby matches are always far superior to the Edinburgh equivalent so, from a neutral point of view, you are already a good addition to the top flight just based on that.

7 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Every single one of us in here has called for McPake to be sacked at one point in time. 

I’ll be the first to admit that my puss has been well and truly shut.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS CLUB.

Aye same here. A fairly fucking massive slice of humble pie for me 😂 

That was genuinely superb - we totally strolled both those games. 

Glorious. 

Well done tonight. Good victory and of course promotion. 

I thought you were going to thump Killie, 2 up in 12 minutes the perfect start! 

Looking at the SPL it's going to be a very tight league next season from 3rd place down to 12th. With the money behind them I am sure Ross County will strengthen their squad so no obvious candidates for relegation! 

Best of luck next season and please finish above your near neighbours! 

10 minutes ago, Yflab said:

I’m sorry if Charlie Adam lost his mother this year. I honestly never knew. We have all lost people close to us this last year.

You made no reference to his mother in any post that I’ve read. I’m smarter than you chump, but not a mind reader.

Aye shite, wasnt on every sports channel and news feed or anything - choke on it ya fud