All things Dundee FC

Final calls for punt or keep (all players ages are what they were at 1/6/20 so all are 1 year older):

#1: Jack Hamilton (26) - May 2021 - PUNT

#12: Calum Ferrie (21) - May 2021 - PUNT

13: Adam Legzdins (33) - May 2021 - KEEP

#2: Cammy Kerr (24) - May 2021 - KEEP (Championship only - PUNT if promoted)

#4: Liam Fontaine (34) - May 2021 - PUNT (35 now, wouldn't be against keeping as emergency back-up with some coaching duties, but we need better in the backline regardless if we stay down or go up)

#22: Callum Moore (20) - May 2021 - PUNT

#39: Nicholas Hamilton (24) - May 2021 [LOAN] - Don't Extend

#17: Jonathan Afolabi (20) - May 2021 [LOAN] - Don't Extend

#21: Osman Sow (30) - May 2021  - PUNT - Ultimately, he's had a good season and built back some of his credibility. He's outscored what Hemmings got last season in fewer games, but there's easily better out there that do the same hold up job.

Final calls for punt or keep (all players ages are what they were at 1/6/20 so all are 1 year older):

#4: Liam Fontaine (34) - May 2021 - PUNT (35 now, wouldn't be against keeping as emergency back-up with some coaching duties, but we need better in the backline regardless if we stay down or go up)
#21: Osman Sow (30) - May 2021  - PUNT - Ultimately, he's had a good season and built back some of his credibility. He's outscored what Hemmings got last season in fewer games, but there's easily better out there that do the same hold up job.

I have a feeling Moore may still make it in the full time game. Can't keep him around forever but if a team like Arbroath or an upper League One team were receptive to it, it could be good business keeping him on and giving him a proper season long loan spell and tie him up for another year.

You'd imagine his wages would be mitigated against by the loaning team and if he did well, anyone would have to come up with the development compensation fee to take him off us.

McPake obviously rates him in some way to bring him in for that Raith game so wouldn't be too surprised to see him stick around for longer.

Haven’t seen enough of Moore to comment. Probs agree with the rest although it pains me to say it re Cammy.

It’s curious. I hoped we’d make second but didn’t think we would, yet he ho, we did. I didn’t think we’d scud the Rovers, but we did. I didn’t  really think after home horrors v Ayr, QOS etc that promotion was anything other than a mathematical possibility. Yet, after a strong display against the Killie favourites at Dens, we are 90 mins from going up.
It’s a great delight to have some hope and some good emotion, and we have a good chance tonight. 
The pundits on last week were mediocre in their analysis completely partial for their Killie connection - Boyd and O’Donnell- and they trumpeted how Killie couldn’t play as bad again. That’s their wish, but in their in-depth analysis, they forgot to mention that the Dee were better, more precise, more determined and more creative in their play thus preventing Killie from playing well. Same recipe tonight and we’re up.  

The best of luck tonight.  

7 minutes ago, Girth said:

Will there be a stream for this or is it on BBC Scotland?

It's on Sky. NowTV do a 24 hour pass for a tenner. There'll probably be a few dodgy streams floating about as well.

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's on Sky. NowTV do a 24 hour pass for a tenner. There'll probably be a few dodgy streams floating about as well.

Cheers mate. 

I’m not nervous atm but I’ll be flapping about 15 mins before kick off!

Time for the squad to stand up and be counted; taking this club back to where we belong.

Forget anything that has went on before, we play Kilmarnock in a cup tie where we only have to go unbeaten to gain promotion.

If Kilmarnock come out and play the game of their lives then we can hold our hands up and look forward to promotion next season. Tonight make sure it's not given away through mistakes or simply not turning up.

I fancy us to score today so throughout the game the defence is the area we need to put our trust in and watch closely. The longer we keep a clean sheet the more i'll edge towards the fine bottle of Grey Goose to celebrate.

Come on the Dee, give the Dundee people something to smile about after a year of Covid bollocks.

Thank you.

Also, Charlie Adam has been involved in all five of our goals in the play offs.

If he can pull off another display tonight he'll be a massive reason as to why we've done it.

Hopefully his name is forever remembered, however i believe he'll be lifting the trophy next May either whether tonight goes wrong or not.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92