All things Dundee FC

37 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can't believe people thought Moussa was better than the colossus that was Haber.

Haber is one of the many ex-players congratulating The Dee on promotion, so he is. 

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Any idea what minute it was?

Get the full game watched again. 

The main question that's arisen for me this season and particularly over the past few days as he's been in loads of the partying footage is: Who is the boy in the DFC staff with the man bun?

Edited by Dee Man

45 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can't believe people thought Moussa was better than the colossus that was Haber.

To be fair i doubt you could name a game where Moussa had the dominance and impact that Haber had in that cup derby where El-Bak scored.

Haber looked like Jan Koller that night, he was absolutely unreal. Games like the comeback match against Hearts at home Haber was vital aswell. I'd struggle to think of Moussa having a dominant ten minutes in a game, he was utterly pathetic and that whole team that McCann built gets off unbelievably lightly from our fans for some reason - we were falling like a stone. 

I'd choose Haber over Moussa any day, but don't get me wrong i would never want either to be at Dundee all going well.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

An unpopular opinion but I didn't actually think he was that bad

Finishing was terrible - which is what you definitely don't want in a striker. Other than that, his all round game was fine. 

Unless you're going route one, I'd have Moussa over Haber every day. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

Aware it's been mentioned before, but this is the first time I've seen it being officially discussed in a publication. Article mainly discussing Killie's interest in Euan Murray, but we're also mentioned as being keen on him.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7167974/kilmarnock-dunfermline-euan-murray-tommy-wright/