All things Dundee FC

I think Jakubiak’s looked more upon playing one of the wide attacking positions in our team but I’ve saw that little of him I genuinely don’t know where he plays. With Mullen being out for 3 months that only leaves us Scotland’s preferred front 2 and Sheridan. 

So in short, no loans. 
They can have Sheridan.

Anyone know how season ticket holders select their seat online for the cup game? Currently isolating until the middle of next week so can’t make it to the shop…

If anyone else is struggling with this, I’ve answered my own question:

When you arrive on the ticket homepage, click the 3 lines at the top right. Select My Tickets, then Renew/Make Payments.

Accept the T&Cs, then your season ticket seat should appear and it’s straight forward from there.

18 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Was he a promising talent? He looks prone to calamitous mistakes every game sadly. His one against QP was impressively bad. Hard because he needs games but we need clean sheets and stability

I saw a lot of Gourlay at Dens, particularly in the Development team and I predicted a bright future for him. Shame it's not panned out.

11 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Hartley is a good manager he’s just fucking hopeless at signing players (Hemmings and Stewart aside).

Definitely agree on hopeless at signing players.

Even with, I suspect, a near top end of L1 budget his hit ratio is dreadful. With 10 years behind as a manager, a few (4) titles and managing in the prem you'd think he'd be able to spot a talent or know what to avoid having learnt from his mistakes. Not an easy job recruiting but he's making look harder than it is surely.

Today’s Tele clearly showing Leigh’s Rolex GMT-Master II on a jubilee bracelet.

For anyone wanting to copy him it’s £7750 new from an Authorised Dealer - IF they are even willing to add your name to the waiting list (most ADs will not if you are not an existing customer).  You can, however, purchase a 2nd hand one for £14,000.  You’ve got to love the demand over the last few years in particular for Rolex!

The only thing I’m not keen on is the Batgirl nickname for this watch. 

@Bigmouth Strikes Again I think I prefer this watch on the Oyster bracelet (sorry Leigh 🤣).

D4B20164-5CC8-484E-86D1-D8A945D89D7E.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Today’s Tele clearly showing Leigh’s Rolex GMT-Master II on a jubilee bracelet.

For anyone wanting to copy him it’s £7750 new from an Authorised Dealer - IF they are even willing to add your name to the waiting list (most ADs will not if you are not an existing customer).  You can, however, purchase a 2nd hand one for £14,000.  You’ve got to love the demand over the last few years in particular for Rolex!

The only thing I’m not keen on is the Batgirl nickname for this watch. 

@Bigmouth Strikes Again I think I prefer this watch on the Oyster bracelet (sorry Leigh 🤣).

D4B20164-5CC8-484E-86D1-D8A945D89D7E.jpeg

Crazy stuff, as soon as you walk out the door of the shop you've doubled your money, only problem is, the shop wont sell you one.😀 Beautiful piece though, I prefer the jubilee. Quite surprised at him owning one, would have said he was more of a Hublot guy. Wonder if he paid retail.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, kristov said:

The ticket queue is about to snake down the Provie Rd- so much for the boycott!

Disappointing, that's the precedent been set now, by these money grubbing dayglo chunts.

Thank you.

52 minutes ago, stu2910 said:

Managed it at bang on 10 this morning. Is it an issue with the page loading or you just not sure how to do it?

Yeah, I managed to get mine at about 10.40. No limit on the amount I could have bought either by the look of things.

Yeah, I managed to get mine at about 10.40. No limit on the amount I could have bought either by the look of things.

Yeh saw that. Was tempted to try more out of curiosity but didn’t bother. Wonder if that’s an error with the system or if it would stop you if you tried.