All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

League needs cancelled and Sainties relegated. It’s tough but that’s the precedent. Killie stay down too so an added bonus.

Been having a read of their thread, getting their knickers in a right twist. Usual dodgy suspects. 😀

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

13 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Always a bad sign when you have to turn up your cuffs on a training top.  A classic example of a small man having to wear an extra large top to fit over his belly.

Or not, as it would appear in this recent local disturbing image.

Regards

OIP.jpg.3b2a7a5fb4bb539e9419cbda6d6ce07f.jpg

12 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Seriously though - avoiding bottom spot when the merry go round stops spinning could be very important.

This thought has been in my head as well. It would be very Dundee to get relegated in that way.

Always a bad sign when you have to turn up your cuffs on a training top.  A classic example of a small man having to wear an extra large top to fit over his belly.
As one of the many flabby, middle-aged short-arses on this forum I would like to say how offended I am at this so called joke. Perhaps if you had ever spent weeks looking for a shirt which looked good and could actually be buttoned and didn't drop down to knee level you wouldn't find it so funny. If you had to buy all your jeans out of Next because of the huge amount of lycra they put in the cloth and wear a belt out of nostalgia rather than necessity you wouldn't laugh then.

52 minutes ago, Walter said:
14 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

As one of the many flabby, middle-aged short-arses on this forum I would like to say how offended I am at this so called joke. Perhaps if you had ever spent weeks looking for a shirt which looked good and could actually be buttoned and didn't drop down to knee level you wouldn't find it so funny. If you had to buy all your jeans out of Next because of the huge amount of lycra they put in the cloth and wear a belt out of nostalgia rather than necessity you wouldn't laugh then.

No need to be so short about it

It was only a matter of time before one of our players that have been known throughout their careers for not acting professional, doesn't act professionally.

Cummings is throwing away his career. It's been on a downward spiral for a few year now and he's only 26.