All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

Are you suggesting McPake doesn’t learn from his mistakes?  He’s derry’d oot his nut Yenitit.  He’s just making sure Hibs don’t come in offering him the job.......😂

Hopefully the Hibs board were impressed with his tactical whatthefuckery in the last 15 minutes 

Pathetic performance tonight. Sweeney looked like he wanted sent off in the 1st half. It’s impressive how our players can receive a ball under no pressure and take 40 touches until they’re under pressure and then lose possession or get tackled. 

3 hours ago, Hendo said:

My wife would then probably leave me, I'd have to go to court to get access to the children and before long I'd be in a homeless hostel, drinking super lager for breakfast.

Live footage of Hendo...

EmntE5vWEAA7Bhb.jpg

This is becoming a real fuckin shambles.

1 eligible CH that has never played for Saturday.

Our club captain with his head up his arse for whatever reason.

A striker that doesn't give a flying f**k but must be played every game by our incompetent manager.

Drop McGhee into CH and we have 1 competent CM in a 17 year old.

A fuckin farce.

Get in the fuckin Tay McPake.

Honestly, what’s the fucking point in even chucking these guys on at the end? It was clear for over an hour something needed changed - and that didn’t mean putting on all your strikers in the hope something falls for them. 
Proper preparation prevents piss poor performance. 
McPake fails to make me believe he prepares the team adequately. And that starts with actually having ideas. Of which he has none. 

1A2234CF-C23A-4E6A-AF7B-86F871DC96FA.png

10 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Comparing songs making fun of your sister to racism, "accidentally" flirting with underage girls and drink driving. Wonder what other abhorrent behaviour will get the "not making excuses, but" treatment from you lads this season. Folk can just be dicks

Yep, you're a clear example.

Good point, well made.

11 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Honestly, what’s the fucking point in even chucking these guys on at the end? It was clear for over an hour something needed changed - and that didn’t mean putting on all your strikers in the hope something falls for them. 
Proper preparation prevents piss poor performance. 
McPake fails to make me believe he prepares the team adequately. And that starts with actually having ideas. Of which he has none. 

1A2234CF-C23A-4E6A-AF7B-86F871DC96FA.png

McPake's style since he came in is, 'If we're behind with 20 minutes to go, chuck loads of strikers on'. Zero thought process or plan involved, just get em on.