All things Dundee FC

Very hard year for Adam and despite drink driving not being an excuse, who knows what the situation is.

He's certainly been doing the business on the pitch lately. Take your punishment and move on Charlie, learning from this as we all do going through life.

A shout out to all the DAB and Celtic wanks who can only get a hit out someone else's situation - you're a bunch of fucking sad acts. Half these morons will obviously have never done any wrong in their lives. Get a life you fuds.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Darren said:

It doesn't matter what his situation is – there's absolutely no excuse for drink-driving.

Stick around, I'm sure you'll see some. 

Anticipate lots of references to poor Charlie going through a hard time, when in actual fact he's just a selfish, selfish c**t. 

15 minutes ago, Darren said:

It doesn't matter what his situation is – there's absolutely no excuse for drink-driving.

10 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Stick around, I'm sure you'll see some. 

Anticipate lots of references to poor Charlie going through a hard time, when in actual fact he's just a selfish, selfish c**t. 

Are you two just making things up? I fail to see where anyone has made an excuse for him.

He is going through a hard time but I think people have been quite clear in their posts to state that it's still not acceptable and that he will rightly need to face the consequences of his actions.

18 minutes ago, Darren said:

Thats why I said it's no excuse you fucking walnut whip.

He's made a stupid mistake. Get on with your own sad little life, he'll receive his punishment.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thats why I said it's no excuse you fucking walnut whip.

He's made a stupid mistake. Get on with your own sad little life, he'll receive his punishment.

Thank you.

30 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Very hard year for Adam and despite drink driving not being an excuse, who knows what the situation is.

Why add the bit in bold at the end? Unless it's found he wasn't drink-driving, the situation is immaterial.

I'll happily go back to my sad little life of not recklessly endangering other people's lives. Cheers.

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I wouldn’t be too surprised  to see James Mcpake end up getting one of those pride of Britain  awards for looking after that dressing room.

I know you're joking but he definitely takes on a lot. Kane Hemmings credits McPake as the manager that helped him get help for his depression after he broke down in front of him.

McPake is a pretty damn poor manager but he's been excellent with his people management since he joined the club.

Certainly better than the likes of McCann, McIntyre, Bomber & Hartley before him all of whom had questionable people skills.

39 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I know you're joking but he definitely takes on a lot. Kane Hemmings credits McPake as the manager that helped him get help for his depression after he broke down in front of him.

McPake is a pretty damn poor manager but he's been excellent with his people management since he joined the club.

Certainly better than the likes of McCann, McIntyre, Bomber & Hartley before him all of whom had questionable people skills.

I think you're right in that he is very good with the players on a personal level, particularly the ones that need a arm round them. I do sometimes wonder if he sets high enough professional standards for them though. It's a very, very hard balance to be fair to him.