All things Dundee FC

34 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Yeah, him and Sweeney is a decent partnership. IMO.

Maybe in the Championship Biggie but we need better to stay in this league this season, especially if we don't strengthen the full back areas.

FWIW I like Sweeney and think there is a lot to work on there but he needs a better CH than we currently have alongside him for now.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

I’m thinking we are now considering Jordan McGhee as first and foremost a centre half.

I'm thinking its about giving us cover in a few positions.

We are still obvs looking at bringing in a CH but having another Midfielder allows us the option to drop McGhee back into defence if we have to or cover for one of the other Mids if they are injured, suspended or get covid.

18 hours ago, Yenitit said:

More important it’s the right quality at this stage. Will be getting more and more desperate as the window goes on for a left back and centrehalf tho!

I’m going for thon signing emoji going up on the club’s Twitter account around 4pm tomorrow 🤔

My mole was only an hour out 😉

10 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

We are delighted to announce that Jay Chapman has agreed a deal with the club subject to international clearance and work permit #thedee

➡️ https://t.co/U7usJPm6AG https://t.co/iuLnFctkEN

Good to see us attracting high calibre ex Inter stars. 

Well done Mr McPake. 

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I think its more us thats using Griffith as leverage to try and get Urhoghide.

Basically we'll keep Griffith if you do something to sweeten the deal - either we pay less of his wages to use elsewhere or get a decent quality player in on loan.