All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

Excluding Patrick Van Aanholt in the summer, I don’t think I’ve seen one player abused so much in one game at Mcdiarmid before.

I think he’ll be away south.

What’s the beef with Patrick?

If the QP rumour is true, I'm really disappointed if he's chosen financial gain over actually trying to resurrect his career.

Could have turned it round with us.

Apparently we'd offered him a very low basic rate, but was filled with incentives and targets for him to hit that could just have easily made him the highest paid player at the club.

Really disappointed.

If the QP rumour is true, I'm really disappointed if he's chosen financial gain over actually trying to resurrect his career.
Apparently we'd offered him a very low basic rate, but was filled with incentives and targets for him to hit that could just have easily made him the highest paid player at the club.
Really disappointed.
He'll not be missed tbqh.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:
Really disappointed.

He'll not be missed tbqh.

We might not be saying that when we've got a few injuries and Paul McGowan is back as our striker like he was at the start of last season.

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

Griffiths is taking the bigger wage at a lower level coming to the end of his career. I see absolutely no problem with that. 

He's 31! The only reason he's coming to the end of his career is due to his lifestyle choices. He should be at his peak!

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

He's 31! The only reason he's coming to the end of his career is due to his lifestyle choices. 

I get that - his choices have led him down some worrying paths that he's openly struggled with - it's maybe that he's decided he wants a slightly easier life and QP have offered him a nice earner whilst doing so. 

He owes the club nothing. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Griffiths is taking the bigger wage at a lower level coming to the end of his career. I see absolutely no problem with that. 

Agreed. In three years he'll likely be out of the sport and no one will give him a second thought, but he'll still have bills to pay. Have to look out for yourself.

I have no issue with Griffiths leaving. The real issue is with the incompetence of Nelms and McPake that has led us to this point. We are now in the shite relying on 2 strikers to bang in the goals that will keep us in the division and that’s just never going to happen.

9 minutes ago, K.T said:

I have no issue with Griffiths leaving. The real issue is with the incompetence of Nelms and McPake that has led us to this point. We are now in the shite relying on 2 strikers to bang in the goals that will keep us in the division and that’s just never going to happen.

1 striker who isn't very good and another who we paid a fee for who really we are relying on to bang them in .  

This isn't a suprise.

Didn't realise we were after a defender who use to play for killie. Can't even remember if he was any good. Sure he played in the play offs where Mullen made him look bad. Or I've the complete wrong player 

What’s the beef with Patrick?

He shat out of going to get the ball from in front of our fans because he was getting abuse and it just kept going. Was quite funny to be honest.

Lets get this right here.

We've binned off Cummings who scored freely at the start of the season along with crucial goals to get us promoted last season. 

McPake threw an unfit Griffiths straight in for Cummings who we subsequently treated like shite only for Griffiths to be gone by February.

Pathetic from Dundee FC once again. 

If McPake has any belief in his own signing (Jakubiak) why is he going on loan when we currently have two strikers to our name.

We're going down folks. McPake has to go and this club needs to move in a new direction. 

Utterly scandalous the shite we're subjected to under the current regime. 

Thank you.