All things Dundee FC

Good luck John Nelms with season ticket sales for next season in the Championship.

You appear as deluded as your sub-standard manager if you think this club even remotely approaches that of a semi-professional level.

Take the manager out of his misery, appoint Jack Ross and give him time to build for next season.

Act now or the season is over.

Thank you 

Anything but a win today and McPake needs to be relieved of his duties by midnight. 
We all know it won't happen but it won't stop me stating the facts.
This Ross County side are an absolute pile of shite with two decent wingers. Lets see what we've worked on to combat their two flair players. 
Thank you. 
We gifted the 2 wingers both goals.

3 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Good luck John Nelms with season ticket sales for next season in the Championship.

You appear as deluded as your sub-standard manager if you think this club even remotely approaches that of a semi-professional level.

Take the manager out of his misery, appoint Jack Ross and give him time to build for next season.

Act now or the season is over.

Thank you

The season is over.

Fuckin raging.

Clown needs gone now. Season is done. The formation doesn't work if all we do is pump long balls up to our lone striker. But that's the only formation we can play now with only 2 fit strikers at the club.

McPake and McKay can f**k off.

Seasons done, we're 100% going down.

Mcpake needs to piss off tonight and allow our board to bring in someone to start getting used to the players/rebuilding for next season for our push for promotion again. Got tickets for the St Mirren game and honestly think it will be the last game I go to this season because this is fucking abysmal.

Haven't publicly criticised McPake previously, but after today I'm on the go now bandwagon
To watch that today and see the midfield overrun and do nothing about it. Then take the only midfielder with " legs" off was crazy.
He's had his time. Time to go now.

5 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

So, zero points off Livingston, a point off St Johnstone, a point off United  and zero points off County - again!  In the last run of games, we haven’t gained ground in any game against the teams around us.  Make no mistake, that is relegation stats.  Although we still have to play St Mirren in this run of games we now have to face the big teams.  

Our supposed easy run of games is over. Our time in the top flight will also soon be over.   Time for Nelms to put his hands up and admit the experiment with a manager who had no previous meaningful managerial experience is also over! 

It needs to be over for others too.

If and when we go down I dread this thread filled with guys saying how we still need Gowser and Adam in the Championship. No we fucking dont. We need a squad with players with a real future in this club.

12 minutes ago, Peadar BigDinnerO'Driscoll said:

McCowan on to play centrally when Adam is on the bench? That team is clearly not playing for him anymore....tic-toc Mr Nelms.

And the Canadian central midfielder he signed in January. I take it we’re writing him off as either pish, unfit or both. 

What a January transfer window 😂😂😂

19 minutes ago, Peadar BigDinnerO'Driscoll said:

McCowan on to play centrally when Adam is on the bench? That team is clearly not playing for him anymore....tic-toc Mr Nelms.

Adam is on the bench because his legs have gone. We have moved from giving him 60 minutes (he cant do 90, no chance), to 15.  He is done.

We actually played well for a period and could have been 2 up without him on the park. Then as usual everything unravelled.

Criminally bad. 

Once again Legzdins has thrown one in, with Kerr costing us the second and nearly a third with the penalty.

As long as we all are happy to go along with proven failures then we'll reap what we sow. 

McPake has to go before Wednesday, not only to give us a minuscule hope of staying up, but to get the fans to have any interest in turning up for the rest of the season. 

The project under McPake is finished, a large section have knew it would never be anything but failure (i'm not counting promotion with our budget as success). I'm not saying that  as an 'i told you so'. I clearly want the best for the club or wouldn't spent some of my time on an internet forum following the team outwith the 90 minutes. 

Two defeats incoming, giving a new manager a bit of time along with the Scottish cup break to get things into a better state. 

Act right now Dundee FC. 

Thank you. 

Long time lurker here. Never felt the need add to the debate before but I need to vent after that performance today. No obvious system, no bespoke tactics to deal with the threats County pose, baffling substitutions and comical defending. Just indescribably bad decision making (on and off the park).

That’s 2 points out of the last 27 up for grabs with trips to Tynecastle and Celtic Park to come. Can you imagine what will happen if the Celtic team from the first half of the game during the week turn up against that defence? In all likelihood it will be 2 points out of 33 available.

I wanted McPake to succeed but I fear it’s all to clear now that he’s been promoted into a job that he simply can’t do.  In all probability it’s too late already but if we are to have any chance to avoid a return to the Championship, Nelms must act now. With his track record of managerial appointments what could go wrong…

McPake's legacy will still be hampering us next season with the contracts he's dished out, but genuinely going down and sorting this whole clusterfuck up under new management is probably the best thing for us. 

Can you imagine if we managed to stay up under McPake and went with much the same again next season. 

We simply need change  there's nothing else for it. 

Thank you.