All things Dundee FC

8 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Absolutely batshit mental this page. Hopefully it's set alight and never sees the sunrise. 

I love it. This is exactly what I wanna see.

The football is shite, we are heading down anyway so be aswell chat about something else. That would do for me until end of season. Or we can keep going on about its Mcpakes last week and he is gone etc.

21 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Bring on the red bull Dundee 

I'd take that.

Before I was of the opinion they could build all their tripe and profit because of how much they have done, but I'm starting to question if I'd hug the trees and save the squirrels just to get it round them.

14 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Was just away to say, what would you like him to say?

What I'm alluding to is that there is nothing going on in there, he can't hold a basic conversation without it turning into what seems to be a conversation with himself. His team talks are no doubt the same. He'd struggle to get a gig anywhere else, what I find truly astonishing is HTF did he get one at DFC. 

14 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I want McPake gone as much as the next guy, but he's hardly gonna say, 'Aye, we're fucked m8'.

Rest is just a bit bizarre.

He didn't even answer the question, not even a "No". 

As for the rest, I get your point, it is a bit far fetched however I don't trust Nelms and Keyes one single bit. I'd like to see them gone before they run the club to the ground. The longer they are in charge the bigger the salvage operation or possibly not salvageable at all.

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I hope it's a Q & A with Nelms, in an interview type way....

Twitter is shite. 6 hours that's been up and not one comment asking if he shags Dario.

56 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Twitter is shite. 6 hours that's been up and not one comment asking if he shags Dario.

Whit?

What sort of sordid fantasy are you into you fucking weird c**t?

56 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Whit?

What sort of sordid fantasy are you into you fucking weird c**t?

Doesn't bear thinking about, probably also involves, dirty claw fingernails, knocking people out with one punch, and pie charts.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Doesn't bear thinking about, probably also involves, dirty claw fingernails, knocking people out with one punch, and pie charts.

Thank you.

I’ll not hear a bad word about a pie chart.