All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

😂

The papers claimed he was "in the running" back in 2009 and it went no further than that.

A great attempt at trying to convince yourself it's a good appointment though, no wonder those in charge know they can half arse it if fans are going to do all the hard work convincing everyone they've done a good job.

f**k off aye. No c**t on here thinks you’ve got a clue about this great game or gives a f**k on your many opinions on it. 

13 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I’m fine with McGhee right now. The minute he plays Paul McGowan centre forward or left wing I’ll lose my shit was again. 

Wonder if MM will give the ‘Canadian Crippler’ a start? 

Just now, Yenitit said:

Not sure what to make of this guy. Peterhead was the game to give him a run out, especially after going 2 up. 

Hopefully, he’s been starved, poked with sticks, caged and denied sleep…he’ll come out like a ravenous wolf.  

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

😂

The papers claimed he was "in the running" back in 2009 and it went no further than that.

A great attempt at trying to convince yourself it's a good appointment though, no wonder those in charge know they can half arse it if fans are going to do all the hard work convincing everyone they've done a good job.

Where did I try to convince myself it's a good appointment?  Did you even read my post?  Good grief!

St Mirren and Livingston are the two games coming up we need to look at.  Both at home so we really should be looking to pick up at least 4 points I think.  3 at an absolute minimum.

The way things were going under McPake I think we would have only picked up one point - at most. 

Guest Wieghortsnut
5 hours ago, Girth said:

Hopefully, he’s been starved, poked with sticks, caged and denied sleep…he’ll come out like a ravenous wolf.  

"Put him in a ring and he shits himself, poke him with a stick and watch his bollocks grow" 

Bricktop 

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

St Mirren and Livingston are the two games coming up we need to look at.  Both at home so we really should be looking to pick up at least 4 points I think.  3 at an absolute minimum.

The way things were going under McPake I think we would have only picked up one point - at most. 

Prepare to pick up zero.