All things Dundee FC

55 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Is my statement false in any way?

Go and choke on a Werthers ya dick.

Yes.  You’re on 23 points, another 9 would put you on 32 points with two games to play.  There’s no scenario where you’d make the top six.

GET DOON.

Hello Dee’s, have just arrived in the city of discovery. Tickets purchased for tomorrow for myself and Mrs Marbella Dee. This will be her first trip to Dens and presumably last if it’s going on entertainment value. She’s harbouring that blind optimism that has plagued my life for years, I almost feel bad for her.

Anyway, have seen it discussed on here before but has anyone got any recommendations where I can take her for some scran and a few drinks beforehand? Can be in town or near the ground. Much appreciated.

Thank You. 

Have to go against my arab colleague here and agree that if Dundee had won all the games they drew and lost it would have been a very different season. 

6 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Hello Dee’s, have just arrived in the city of discovery. Tickets purchased for tomorrow for myself and Mrs Marbella Dee. This will be her first trip to Dens and presumably last if it’s going on entertainment value. She’s harbouring that blind optimism that has plagued my life for years, I almost feel bad for her.

Anyway, have seen it discussed on here before but has anyone got any recommendations where I can take her for some scran and a few drinks beforehand? Can be in town or near the ground. Much appreciated.

Thank You. 

Get her a Phoenix chilli burger, ganga fries and a pint of Staropramen.

Totally agree ^

Last time I got my them for my bird she insisted on listening to Bob Marley for 12 hours, pleating my hair and painting my toes. Next thing she's at the Faslane peace camp.

I haven't seen her since last August.

20 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Thank You. 

Taza for all you can eat Indian food.

Yamm for all you can eat Chinese food. (My recommendation, cash only which is annoying)

Both are licensed and open from 12.