All things Dundee FC

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think ive only posted on here when the chats been ex-Saints manager Davidson, ex-Saints player Shaughnessy, and then a signing i expect most of the country is discussing in some way.

If you think im "constantly" on this thread then thats a problem at your end, as ive rsrely posted on here at all in the last year.

You had 2 options.

- Put me on ignore and be happy

- Bitch and moan about something, keep talking to me, and make me actually post on this thread more than i would've

images(3).jpeg.16d917b875099b3fc819dcc549e1b66f.jpeg

No doubt youll tell me to "go f**k myself" or something now, before waiting another 4 months to moan about the same thing again.

DetailedAdvancedCutworm-max-1mb.gif

7 hours ago, K.T said:

I don’t care if he turns out to be shit, we should get a Mexican flag made that says “Tono the Derry Destroyer.” And hang it at the front of a stand. Google translates that as “tono el destructor Derry” would need to get that checked :lol:

I think we should accept right now that he's getting red carded in his first league game, let's hope it's against one of the arse cheeks and its for halving their best player.

Vamos Toño!

Just now, MarbellaDEE said:

Daily Record (sorry) reporting we are interested in Akinyemi…

It's a fake Twitter account rather than the Record. Fell for it myself for a couple of seconds yesterday even posting on this thread then quickly deleting it.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

It's a fake Twitter account rather than the Record. Fell for it myself for a couple of seconds yesterday even posting on this thread then quickly deleting it.

Same 😆 What a p***k you have to be to run an account like that lol

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Aye I’ve been done here. Ffs, to be fair a fake Record account probably more truthful than the real thing. 

Article and interview with Portales. I've had to run the website through Google translate as it was all in Spanish, but essentially he was close to signing a deal with a club in the Mexican top flight until we came in for him a week ago.

https://www-mediotiempo-com.translate.goog/futbol/liga-de-expansion-mx/nino-juan-antonio-portales-atlante-dundee-escocia?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Edited by Ludo*1

3 hours ago, Crawford said:

In fairness, it would be a natural step for Akinyemi. The best ones are the most believable.

It's true I suppose. That was the same account that made up that Hibs were in for Theo Walcott which got some traction.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Article and interview with Portales. I've had to run the website through Google translate as it was all in Spanish, but essentially he was close to signing a deal with a club in the Mexican top flight until we came in for him a week ago.

https://www-mediotiempo-com.translate.goog/futbol/liga-de-expansion-mx/nino-juan-antonio-portales-atlante-dundee-escocia?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

I heard he said that "Dundee FC es jodidamente masivo".

17 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

It's true I suppose. That was the same account that made up that Hibs were in for Theo Walcott which got some traction.

I heard he said that "Dundee FC es jodidamente masivo".

I heard him say ‘Dundee United, are shite, Dundee United, are shite’.