All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

Is there anyone else we’ve to hear back from contract wise with Brechin only a week(ish) away?

Just Reedy I believe out of the senior players, but I'll be surprised if he returns.

Apparently according to the Record we're competing with St Mirren and Killie for Liam Donnelly. A big fat meh from me if that's true.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Apparently according to the Record we're competing with St Mirren and Killie for Liam Donnelly. A big fat meh from me if that's true.

Hopefully you or Killie win the race.

Whatever the question is, the answer is not Liam Donnelly.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Hopefully you or Killie win the race.

Whatever the question is, the answer is not Liam Donnelly.

Unless the question is "Who is the most underwhelming Premiership player name your team could get linked with?"

33 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Just Reedy I believe out of the senior players, but I'll be surprised if he returns.

Never heard of him , is he better than maguire or like for like?

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

No More Reaction GIF by Travis

10 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I just knew we were gonna be wearing all-navy this season. God fucking damnit 😆

Screenshot_2023-06-21-14-04-37-011_com.brave.browser.thumb.jpg.1abb0f588c4c491898c5930f6026c7bd.jpg

Very torn on that one. Agree we should have white shorts, but it’s a cracking kit.  Can’t help feeling white shorts in the same design would just be better though.

1 hour ago, doctor feelgood said:

......anyone know the situation with both Maguire and Williamson?

Hopefully McGuire stays at Motherwell, williamson I’d have back if The rangers let us have him , but I’d rather have the rumoured Scott Wright back from them 

1 hour ago, stu2910 said:

Very torn on that one. Agree we should have white shorts, but it’s a cracking kit.  Can’t help feeling white shorts in the same design would just be better though.

Don't get me wrong, it still looks nice, but all navy gives me bad vibes. Never seen a good season with the look, but I'd happily see that changed.

2 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Don't really have any feelings on white shorts v's blue, but red socks have absolutely no place in any Dundee FC kit so glad to see it isn't one of those awful aberrations.

My favourite ever Dundee strip , battered cologne and ac Milan in the 70s in that strip , nothing wrong with red socks , this is the last outstanding Dundee side 

IMG_0952.jpeg

2 hours ago, Wee jeemie said:

My favourite ever Dundee strip , battered cologne and ac Milan in the 70s in that strip , nothing wrong with red socks , this is the last outstanding Dundee side 

IMG_0952.jpeg

Love that kit, absolute class. Used to be against the red in the strip, but the red socks seems to have been introduced in 1946, so, going back a fair bit.

Thank you.

eta Jocky looking like Carlos Fandango.😃

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again